Sunday, July 14, 2002

I'm Blind!

Time: 4:24 P.M.
I'm Wearing: Blue "South Bark" shirt with jeans.
My Hair Is: Back in a ponytail.
I Last Ate: Whole wheat pancakes @ Mom's house.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "One Last Breath"--Creed
________________________________________________________

So, I got this terrible sunburn at Cedar Point on Thursday, because I totally forgot to wear any sunscreen, and I have a sun allergy. Well, last night, my eyelids started to swell up really bad. I woke up this morning, and couldn't open my eyes hardly at all!

I have these little slits for eyes now. My dad took me to emergency, and the doctor said I have second degree burns on my face, and that my forehead is burned so bad that it's drooping... right over my eyes. Plus, my eyes are really swoolen. My cat rubbed up against my arm yesterday, and I was like, "Owwwww!" This is a bad sunburn, folks. I'm using aloe vera, this moisturizing stuff, and I'm taking Aspirin.

AAAAH, I can't see! Oh, hello, doggie. *Pets wasp*. Oh yes, I must mention that Allison and I have decided to join the Flint Community Players together, despite the fact that she has singing talent, and I have none. Welllllll... so, here's a survey.

Stolen From: .:.stellar.:.

Favorite Fruit: Strawberries

Favorite Cereal: Peanut Butter Crunch

Favorite Drink: Vanilla soy milk

Favorite Ice Cream: Superman and strawberry sorbet.

Favorite Type of Chocolate: White chocolate

Favorite Type of Muffin: Cappuccino

Favorite Thing to Put on Your Pancakes: Strawberry syrup with stawberries.

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Nail Polish Color: This purplish pink color I'm wearing. It's Carrie's. Shhh!

Favorite Candle Scent: Honeydew

Favorite Pen Color: Uh... blue.

Favorite Clothing Color: Pink

Favorite Color for Walls in a Room: I'm going to paint my room at Mom's house pink, and my room at Dad's house blue.

Favorite Hair Color: Strawberry blonde

Favorite Eye Color: Green

Favorite Movie: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Favorite Actress: Erin Hershey (Alison on Port Charles)

Favorite Actor: Brian Gaskill (Rafe on Port Charles)

Favorite Music Video: "Freakin' Friends" by Mystik Spiral

Favorite TV Channel: Cartoon Network

Favorite TV Show: Port Charles

Favorite Cartoon: Daria, Johnny Bravo and The Powerpuff Girls

Favorite School Subject: Writing lab and screenplay writing

Favorite Name for a Boy: Carson Scott

Favorite Name for a Girl: Autumn Kate, Ivy Heather and Maycee Avril

Favorite Room in the House: I like the living room and the family room equally.

Favorite Place to go to for a Vacation: Las Vegas (I'm goin' back on August 10th! WOOOOO HOOOO!)

Favorite Country: The good ol' U. S. of A.

Favorite City: Flint, MI; Las Vegas, NV; Orlando, FL

Favorite Thing in Your Room: The Harry Potter books. But they get moved around a lot.

Favorite Thing in Your House: The computer

Favorite Quote from a Song: "It sounds ridiculous, but when you leave a room, there's a part of me that just wants to follow you too."--"I Miss You"--Darren Hayes

Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Time of the Day: Right around 10:00 P.M.

Favorite Time to Shower: At night

Favorite Feeling: Inspiration

Favorite Emotion: Loved

Favorite Thing to do when You're Bored: Break out the mushiest Harry Potter (Harry/Hermione) fan fic I can find.

Favorite Thing to do when You're Mad: Listen to Lifehouse and Amy Grant until I calm down.

Favorite Thing to do when You're Hyper: Sing the entire score of Newsies.

Favorite Type of Accent: British!

Favorite Store: Meijers

Favorite Place to Hang Out: Home

Favorite Talk Show: Late Night With Conan O'Brien, The Late Show With David Letterman and Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

Favorite Type/Brand of Cigarettes: No smoking for me, thanks.

Favorite Thing to Dream About: It's always fun when I dream that I'm in the Harry Potter books.

Favorite Person to Laugh at: Zachary

Favorite Friend: They're all simply mah-velous!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: