Wednesday, July 24, 2002

I'm Not the Milk & Cheerios in Your Spoon

Time: 3:58 in the P.M.
I'm Wearing: Red Planet Hollywood Nashville shirt and shorts w/ flip flops.
My Hair Is: Down and scrunched
I Last Ate: Oatmeal for breakfast.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "Naked"--Avril Lavigne
________________________________________________________

So, the other day I went to Clarkston during a huge storm, and we had to take an alternate route so that we didn't get in a large traffic jam on I-75. I had to sit in the middle in the back of my grandparents' car between my dad and brother while Zach played his comedy CD very loudly. But we ate at Mesquite Creek, which has like, the best pasta I've ever tasted in my life. We celebrated Grandpa Z.'s birthday, and I got to meet my cousin, Lindsay's boyfriend. That was lovely.

And now for a survey that I have shamelessly stolen from the awesome .+.DeViLiShAnGeL.+.

5 things about my mind

1. I am obsessive compulsive. I have rituals that I absolutely MUST do, or I think something terrible will happen. Here are some examples of my rituals: I must touch my watch, ring, bracelet and earrings before doing anything important. I have a constant prayer going through my head, which makes it very hard to concentrate on what's going on around me. I also have to pick anything that looks even slightly suspicious out of my food.

2. I always have a song going through my head. It's not always a good song, so sometimes it's annoying, sometimes it's cool.
3. Ever since I was little, I think about whatever obsession I have at the present time, before I fall asleep. Right now it's Harry Potter.
4. It's very hard for me to comprehend anything involving numbers. I'm kind of dyslexic with numbers.
5. For the most part, I'm pretty oblivious. If I hear someone talking about Harry Potter or animal rights, I'm all ears. But if I hear someone talking about the very important doctor's appointment I have the next day, I zone right out, and daydream about fan fictions I'm rather fond of.

5 things about my body

1. When I was about ten years old, I decided that I liked to eat starchie foods like mashed potatoes, stuffing and corn. But I ate them constantly, and I ate very much at one time. So now I'm a rather large chick. I've been working on that for the last... oh, eight years or so.
2. My fingernails are hard as a rock. I've never needed acrylics.
3. When I was at Cedar Point, I was on the Wave Swinger, and this goth guy in front of me suddenly decides to try and swing backwards (brilliant, huh?), causing my knees to bruise horribly. Ow.
4. I broke my ankle a while back. It hurt.
5. I have the most sensitive scalp in the world. If anyone else brushes my hair, you will hear screaming as you've never heard before.


5 things about my spirit

1. I'm a Christian, but I don't really know what denomination I am. I mean, I've always gone to Farnumwood Presbyterian Church, but I don't think I'm a presbyterian. I might be a Seventh Day Adventice or whatever they're called, since I don't believe that God wants us to eat meat.
2. I think (or hope) everyone lives their lives based on a certain set of morals, and we'll all be rewarded for living by those morals someday.
3. I believe that God has a plan for everyone. Sure, we can do things to influence our lives and the way we live them, but I think God has the major say in what's gonna go down. In other words, I strongly believe in fate.
4. I believe that everyone has a soulmate, and that you will find them in your lifetime.
5. I believe in angels. I believe that God strategically places them right where people (and animals) need them, when they need them.

5 totally random things about me

1. I'm going back to Vegas on August 5th! We go there almost every year, and it's my favorite vacation spot. I am a little nervous about flying this year, so prayers would be highly appreciated.
2. I have had four cats and one dog in my lifetime.
3. This morning, I burned the roof of my mouth by eating scorching oatmeal. *Cries*
4. J.K. Rowling wants to hook Hermione up with Ron for a while. I wish to give her the glaring of a lifetime until she realizes that Harry and Hermione are destined to be together.
5. I like fan fiction. I think I'll go, read some right now! Hurray! *Throws fan fiction into the air for everyone to read*

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: