Friday, November 2, 2001

No costume for me!

Something seemed different about Halloween this year. Hmm... ah yes, for the first time ever, in my whole life, I didn't wear a costume! I was going to be my grandpa Shoup, but I didn't realize how fast Halloween was coming up, and by the time I did realize it, it *was* Halloween. *Sigh*. Sarah didn't make me go trick-or-treating with her, but I still feel kind of guilty that I didn't do it.

On Tuesday, I went to see On the Line with Mom and Sarah. It was absolutely adorable! Lance is a rockin' actor, as is Joey. But dude, all the members of 'N Sync were in the end except for J.C. So that sucks.

Woo hoooooooo! Thanksgiving is coming up, and you know what that means... SO IS CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas as much as life itself. Especially Christmas music... and Christmas lights, and Christmas shopping, and Christmas parties... ah heck, I love everything about Christmas! It absolutely rocks! So Mom and I have started playing our Christmas music. I can't wait till it starts snowing and stuff!

Dude, I've gotta get rid of this Halloweenie diary and make it Thanksgivingie. Oooh, happy Shrek day, by the way! Later!

No comments: