Saturday, November 10, 2001

K-Pax and Someone Like You

Time: 10:44 P.M.
Song in my head: "What U See is What U Get" by Britney Spears
I last ate: Awesome salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's.
I'm wearing: My Planet Hollywood Orlando shirt and jeans.
________________________________________________________

My favorite diary is Fox's.Sunflower.Seed, and she does like, a little survey before she does her entry, and I love that! I'm sorry to steal her rockin' idea, though, and if she doesn't want me to do it, I won't.

I went with my dad today to see K-Pax, the movie he's really been wanting to see. I thought it'd be pretty good, and as it turns out, I love it! K-Pax was brilliant. The screen-play writer really had to do a lot of research on the solar system and psychiatric disorders to write it. It was one of those movies that inspires you... or at least, it inspired me.

But what *really* inspired me was the movie Dad and I rented, and just finished watching, Someone Like You. It's a movie that I always really wanted to see, and I *LOOOOOOOOVED* it! Ashley Judd is one of my favorite actresses, so the movie gets extra bonus points with me because of that. But with or without Ashley Judd, I would have *loved* this movie.

Jane, Ashley's character in Someone Like You, came up with this "old cow" theory, and I thought it was really cool. It was comparing men to male cows (well... um, bulls). Jane researched bulls, and found out that, after they've mated with a cow, they won't be even slightly interested in her after that, because they've already done her. She said human guys were the same way because this dork dumped her and... I won't tell the whole plot, but I loved it, anyway!

*Angry gasp*, my mom called me earlier to tell me that she fell down the stairs and twisted her ankle *bad*, leaving it all black and blue! Mike was such a jerk about it, all he could say was, "Well, are you still going to the game with me?" She was like, "No, I twisted my *ankle*! I can't even *walk*!" Once she managed to get back up the stairs, she was in too much pain to get to the couch or anything, so she just lay there on the kitchen floor screaming and crying in pain. Mike is such a jerk sometimes, I'd just like to haul off and*SMACK* him! Ugh! My poor Mommy! I wish I were there to help her out with her ankle, and cuss stupid Mike out!

Well... I'm going to read some nice, romantic Daria fan fiction to calm me down. See ya!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: