Tuesday, November 20, 2001

Harry Potter and the Stupid Students

Time: 7:17 P.M.
Song in my head: "Everything to Everyone" by Everclear.
I last ate: Pizza at Mario's.
I'm wearing: My black and gold Amy Grant Chirstmas shirt and jeans.
________________________________________________________

We read Harry Potter and the Sourcerer's Stone in my English class, so today, we went to see the movie. I was looking forward to seeing the movie, but I was dreading the fact that I'd be seeing it with my idiotic classmates.

Turns out I was right to dread. This guy, Tyson, sat next to me on the bus, and this guy who wears a tether and has terrets syndrome, was like, "Hey, Tyson, is that fat chick your girl, dawg?" talking about me, so I was like, "Hey, terrets boy, how's that tether working out for you?" I just hope he doesn't kill me for saying that, 'cause... well, what did he do to get the tether, for God's sake?

*Sigh*, so anyway, the movie was really good. They left a lot of stuff out that was in the book, but that's okay. It still rocked. I was telling this chick, Erin, that I thought Harry should hook up with Hermione, and she was like, "Dude... they're eleven." Who cares, they'd make a good couple! They're such a couple of little cuties! I think that Ron dude is into her, though.

Woo hoo, five day weekend! Okay, see ya.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: