Saturday, November 10, 2001

Jason Wade is Adorable

I love Lifehouse. More specifically, I love Lifehouse's lead singer, Jason Wade. What... a *hottie*. All of the lyrics on the CD were written by him, and those lyrics are enough to make you fall head over heels in love with whoever wrote them. I mean, "And how can I stand here with you... and not be moved by you? Could you tell me, how could it be any better than this?" That's good stuff.

It's not just the lyrics, though. Listen to Jason's voice. It's like... the best voice since Trent Lane on Daria. When my head hurts, I listen to Lifehouse because Jason's voice works better on my headaches than Tylenol.

But it's not just the lyrics, either. Take a *gander* at Jason. He just *looks* as sweet as a pound of Reeses. The man is absolutely incredible...

Even though all these characteristics make Jason Wade like, the most desirable guy I've ever heard of, what really gets me is what a sweetheart he is. He's such a good guy!

Jason's parents are both ministers, and when he was just a pre-teen, his family moved from California to Japan. There, he was a total outcast because he was on of the only two white kids in his community.

Despite the pitiful alienation he suffered from as a kid, and the traumatizing divorce Jason's parents ultimitely went through, he turned out to be about the best guy I've ever seen. He's a good, strong Christian, and he didn't give up his virginity until marriage, because he believed in not having sex until you find the one you know you're going to love for the rest of your life. He is the man for that, and it's really cool to me, because that's what I believe in, and I'm sticking to it no matter what!

Jason Wade is such the man. Don't'cha just *love* him?! Okay, well, see ya later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: