Saturday, November 24, 2001

Uh-oh, Holly's got a *new* obsession...

Time: 3:20 P.M.
Song in my head: "Hero" by Enrique Iglesius
I last ate: An apple for breakfast.
I'm wearing: My Mr. Rogers shirt and tie-up jeans.
________________________________________________________

I've talked about nothing but Harry Potter for the last... (counts) four days. I'm sure I'm annoying everyone with it, especially Zach, since he's said so on more than one occasion.

*Sigh*, but I can't help it, once I'm obsessed with something, I am *REALLY* obsessed with it. Yesterday, I went to see the Harry Potter movie again with my dad, Zach, and Ali (Zach and Ali sat in the row behind Dad and I). I kept laughing and nudging Dad because every now and then, I'd hear somebody snoring. I didn't find out till the movie was over that is was Zach! Heheheh. Poor little guy, he's got strep throat...

So, I got the second book, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and I'm almost done with it. I've been going to fanfiction.net every second of the day to read Harry Potter fan fiction. I found out I'm a Harry/Hermione 'shipper! Rock on.

And that is why I haven't written in my diary for the past four days. I'm too hung up on fan fiction such as this one. http://fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=463808.

Well, see ya.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: