Saturday, November 17, 2001

The #4 Survey in the Country!

Time: 11:54 P.M.
Song in my head: "10,000 Promises" by the Backstreet Boys.
I last ate: So much Little Ceasers pizza that I got really sick and had to take Pepto Bismol.
I'm wearing: My pink kitty-print nightgown, my green plaid fleece robe, and my feathery pink slippers.
________________________________________________________

Four things I Would Eat On The Last Day Of My Life]

1. Mom's stuffed pumpkin shells
2. Pizza Hut pizza and breadsticks
3. Grandma Shoup's goulosh
4. Grandma Shoup's echaladas

[Four CDs I Will NEVER Get Rid Of]

1. Lifehouse-- No Name Face
2. Amy Grant-- Lead Me On
3. Best of Daria Fan Fiction CD I burned
4. "Cyber Stacy" by Kemical Reaxion soundtrack I burned

[Four Songs I Constantly Get Stuck In My Head]

1. "The Only One" by Lifehouse
2. "Goodnight" by Destiny's Child
3. "One-Sided Love" by Mandy Moore
4. "What Would You Do?" by City High

[Four Things I Want To Learn]

1. How to do the polka
2. How to talk like a Daria character
3. How to not get sick
4. How to finish writing a good story

[Four Beverages I Drink Frequently]

Vanilla soy milk
Diet Coke/Pepsi (I prefer Coke)
Unsweetened iced tea with lemon
Bottled water

[Four TV Shows I Watched As A Kid]

My Little Pony
Elmer and Tilly on The Elephant Show
The Mario Brothers Show
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

[Four Things I Wanted To Be When I Grew Up]

Singer
Dancer
Actress
Teacher

[Four Things That Never Fail To Cheer Me Up]

Jeff Foxworthy's CD, Big Funny
Really mushy Daria fan fiction
Christmas
Playing Scattergories with my family

No comments: