Sunday, November 25, 2001

A *sniff* very emotional survey

Emotions Survey

Currently...

time: 1:05 A.M.
mood: Obsessed with Harry/Hermione 'shipper fan fic.
music: "How Did I Fall in Love With You?" by the Backstreet Boys, playing through Kazaa.
taste: Left-over stuffed pumpkin shells from Thanksgiving.
hair: Frizzed beyond belief.
dress: Mr. Rogers shirt and jeans.
annoyance: Itching! ITCHING, I TELL YOU!
smell: The cranberry juice I'm drinking.
game: In a while, I'm going to play the Sims.
thing I ought to be doing: Sleeping.
windows open: Open Diary and Kazaa.
desktop picture: Harry, Hermione and Ron (Harry Potter).
favourite artist: Amy Grant and "Weird Al" Yankovic... I hope you're talking about music.
favourite group: Lifehouse.
book: The Harry Potter books.
cds in stereo: Hold on, lemme check... one I burned, on Zach burned, and Jennifer Paige.
colour of nails: Irridescant pink.
refreshment: Cranberry juice.
worry: Going back to school on Monday... argh.
crush: Still Tim.
favorite celeb: Jonathan Jackson... you know, he used to be Lucky on General Hospital.
time wasting wish: Wishes aren't time-wasting! I wish I could get my mom could get out of her money problems.
hate: That blasted Draco Malfoy... what *will* he be up to next?!

* Today Have I ..

Smiled?: Oh, yeah, lotsa times. *Tons*.
Laughed?: Absolutely, many times.
Cried?: Almost... I was reading a really sweet fan fic!
Bought something?: Nope, I'm totally broke!
Were sarcastic?: Yup, with my dad in the parking lot of the hardware store when I said, "Nice weather."
Talked to an ex?: Good Lord, I almost wish I had an ex *to* talk to.
Watched your favorite movie?: Nope. But I watched clips from it online, and I saw it yesterday!

* A Last time for everything.......

Last book you read: I'm still reading it-- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Last movie you saw: Harry Potter and the Sourcer's Stone.
Last song you heard: "How Did I Fall in Love With You?" by the Backstreet Boys.
Last thing you had to drink: For the fiftieth time, CRANBERRY JUICE!
Last time you showered: This morning... well, actually, it was afternoon. I woke up at 2:30 P.M. *Blushes*.
Last thing you ate: Mom's left-over stuffed pumpkin shells.

* I....

i see - Stars. Maybe I should stop banging my head into walls, eh?
i find - A bit itchy.
i want - To stop being itchy.
i have - An itch.
i wish - This itching would go away.
i hate - Itching. This is getting monotonous, isn't it?
i miss - My mom and Sarah.
i fear - That Bin Ladded character. What a creepy fellow!
i feel - Like a hopeless 'shipper.
i hear - The noisy computer... always sounds like it's got air coming out of it.
i smell - *Inhales deeply*. Nothing.
i crave - Pizza Hut pizza and breadsticks with marinara.
i search - For some more really mushy Harry Potter fan fiction.
i wonder - Why my ability to talk to fish is useless.
i regret - Not going to sleep until 4 A.M. last night. I'll *never* get to sleep tonight!
i love - Mushy Harry Potter fan fiction. Ooh, that stuff is good.
i ache - On my shoulder and neck.
i long - For "Weird Al" Yankovic.
i care - For the poor turkeys who got killed for Thanksgiving, and I hope they're having a good time in Heaven.
i always - Am in the mood for a good 'shipper fan fic.
i am not - Grandpa.
i believe - America's going to beat the crap out of Afghanistan!
i have faith - In God.
i cringe - When I see a person or animal being hurt or killed.
i dance - Like Johnny Bravo.
i sing - 24/7.
i cry - When I realize Daria's gone off the air.
i do not always - Go online, it just seems like it.
i succeed - At failing. Don't worry, I'm working on it!
i fail - To succeed.
i fight - With no one, lately.
i write - Fan fiction, but don't finish it.
i give - Away telephones that are shaped like Mary Worth.
i win - In a Crazy Taxi match every time.
i lose - Interest in school-related things.
i never - Eat at the Golden Corral.
i confuse - Everyone I come across.
i listen - Phseah, right!
i can usually be found - Online.
i am - Holly. Hi.
i am scared - Of eating Jet's Pizza after it burned my tounge all to heck last week.
i hope - I'll get to see Harry Potter again soon.
i expect - To read more Harry Potter fan fiction within the next five minutes.
i need - A longer Thanksgiving break.

No comments: