Monday, November 19, 2001

*Sob*, I miss Sarah!

Time: 10:50 A.M.
Song in my head: "For Your Love" by Jessica Simpson and "You Make Me" by "Weird Al" Yankovic.
I last ate: Peanut butter and jelly toast with soy milk to dunk for breakfast.
I'm wearing: "United We Stand" shirt with glittery flag on it and the jeans that look like they tie up at the bottom.
_________________________________________________________

Okay, so I didn't like Zach and Sarah as a couple. They were always either making out or arguing like old married people. They were always jealous or suspicious of each other, and it was very annoying. That's why I was so happy when they broke up.

But now I never see Sarah anymore. Zach used to pick her up from work every Saturday, and take the three of us would go to Pizza Hut before she had to go home. Then, the next day, we'd go to the mall, or see a movie, or *something*. Now we don't do anything together.

Of course Zach and Sarah aren't going to spend as much time together as they used to, they're not a couple anymore, and they're each seeing someone new. But it would be nice if they could be friends. I just really miss seeing her all the time.

Well, I've gotta go, it's almost time for lunch, and I'm *HUNGRAY*! See ya!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: