Saturday, November 3, 2001

The survey that tells more than you wanted to know

1. When Did You Start Wearing Bras?: Fourth grade, I believe.

2. Do You Carefully Select Panties Or Are You Happy With Simple Pairs?: I like those underwear that have the days of the week on them and stuff, but I actually own the plain, boring kind.

3. Does Your Lingerie Have To Match?: Absolutely.

4. How Many People Have Seen You In Your Undies? Um... about three.

5. What Is Your Fave Color Of Undies?: Pink.

6. Have You Ever Worn A Thong Or G-String?: No, it seems like that would hurt quite a bit, though, doesn't it?

7. Do You Normally Wear Pantyhose?: Not on a daily basis, but when I'm wearing a dress, I usually do.

8. Do You Own Slippers?: Yup. A few pairs of them. I love slippers!

9. Do You Wear A Robe Out Of The Shower?: Nope. I either wear my nightgown out or my clothes.

10. Have You Ever Had Your Undies Removed By Someone?: Not unless you count diapers. :-D

11. Have You Ever Had Your Undies Removed Forcefully?: No.

12. Have You Ever Worn A Garter Belt?: No.

13. Have You Ever Worn A Thigh Belt?: Is that something out of an X-rated film, by chance? I don't know about you, but I have no idea what a thigh belt is.

14. What Does Your Fave Pair Of Undies Look Like?: They're white with purple cats all over them.

15. What Does Your Fave Bra Look Like?: It's white with embroidered flowers.

16. Has Anyone Ever Signed Your Bra?: No.

17. Do You Feel Comfortable Sharing Your Bra Size?: Um... no.

18. Is Your Butt Big?: It's the only thing on me that's not huge.

19. Do You Own Edible Panties?: No, but that would be a good idea. In case you forgot your lunch or something, eat your underwear. Yup.

20. Has anyone ever bought you lingerie?: No.

21. What would you think if a boyfriend/significant other bought you underwear?: I'd be like, "Thanks."

22. Do you get embarrassed when shopping for underwear?: Yes. Yes, I do.

23. Do you show your underwear often?: No. No, I don't.

24. Do guys snap your bra straps?: No. If they did, I'd snap their necks.

25. Have you ever thought about underwear this much before?: I don't think so, no.

No comments: