Saturday, November 3, 2001

Wow, Shrek is a sweet dude

Oh, man, I bought Shrek yesterday, and there's this extra segment where the characters are singing karaoke, and Shrek is singing to Fiona... it's so sweet! Man, I'm a sucker... uh, so, anyway... I stole this survey from RachSuns

Past

1. When were you born: During the snowstorm on the morning of Wednesday, February 28th, 1984.

2. Where were you born: McLaren Hospital in Flint, MI.

3. What was your first grade teacher's name: Mrs. Husted, the lousiest teacher of all time.

4. What was your first pets name and what was it? Tinsel, she was a very small cat with very large, adorable ears.

5. What was your worst accident (medical): When I was seven years old, I went for a bike ride with Dad, Zach and Tim, and I fell off my bike on some gravel and a large rock got stuck in my knee. While Dad went across the street to Taco Bell so he could call for help, Zach and Tim struck up a conversation about Beavis and Butt-Head, and I just kept screaming and crying and bleeding all over the place.

6. What was your favorite cartoon: When I was really little, My Little Ponies. When I got a bit older, Ren & Stimpy and Animaniacs.

7. Who was your first best friend: A girl in pre-school named Jessie.

8. When was the first time you ever went on a plane: When I was 11, going on my first vacation to Vegas.

9. Who was your first girl/boy friend: Well, in kindergarten, I chased Danny Drevon around and kissed him all the time, but he seemed kind of angry about it. He sucked.

10. What was your favorite song when you were in the 5th grade: "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey. Jennifer and I made a music video of it!

11. What was your favorite movie in the 2nd grade: Beauty and the Beast. And it's still pretty high on my favorites list.

12. What did you want to be when you grew up: A singer/dancer/actress, like my old role model, Paula Abdul.

13. What used to be your favorite color: Teal blue.

14. What was your favorite subject: It's always been English.

15. Did you ever wet your pants at school: No.

16. Did you ever get sent to the principal: Nope.

17. Did you ever steal anything: No.

18. What was your worst fear: The dark and water were pretty high on the list... and they still are!

19. What was your favorite toy: My Little Ponies and my Belica doll, Rachael.

20. Did you ever suck your thumb: Nope.

Present

21. What time is it: 5:35 P.M.

22. What's the date: Saturday, November 3, 2001.

23. Who is your best friend: Mom and Sarah.

24. What is your favorite movie: Shrek.

25. (no Question): That's too bad.

26. Do you have any pets: Yep. 1 dog; 2 cats.

27. If so what are their names: Chyna, Amy and Daria.

28. What color of hair do you have: Brown with blonde highlights.

29. What color of eyes do you have: Bluish green.

30. What kind of music do you listen to: Pop.

31. Do you still watch cartoons: Are you kidding?! That's about all I watch! I live for cartoons!

32. What is your favorite t.v. show: Daria.

33. Do you go online often: There's no such thing as going online too often.

34. What's your worst fear: Probably ghosts, but I'm scared of just about everything you can name.

35. What's your favorite color: Pink.

36. What state do you live in: Michigan.

37. Do you have a b/f g/f: Nope.

38. What's your favorite type of food: The vegetarian type.

39. Do you drive: Yup.

Future

40. What do you want to be when you grow up: An acress, director, cartoon character voice, screenplay writer... lots of stuff.

41. Do you want to go to college: I'd like to, yeah.

42. Do you want to get married: Absolutely!

43. If so at what age...if not why: Um... something over 21.

44. Do you want to have kids: Indeed, I do!

45. If you don't drive what kind of car do you want..if not do you want to keep your car until next year? I drive, but I drive my parents' cars. I want a VW Bug or an Alero.

46. At what age do you think you'll live to be: Hopefully, in my 100s.

47. Where do you want to live when you're 25?: I'm not sure. I like Flint, I like Bay City because my mom is there, and I like Las Vegas because... it rocks. So, any of those, I suppose.

48. What movie do you want to see next Saturday night: Tongith I'm watching A Knight's Tale with my dad.

49. Do you think you will have to wear depends ( old fart underwear): I hope not.

50. What time do you think you will go to bed when you're 70 (if you plan to live that long): If I live that long?! Geez! What a morbid thing to say! Man... anyway, I guess like, 11 or 12, like my grandparents.

51. Do you think you will have the same friends as you do now: Yup. Plus more, hopefully.

52. Do you think everyone will be jealous of you at your 10th high school reunion: Let's just see if I *make* it through high school.

53. Do you want to be president of the u.s: No, that's okay.

54. Do you want to walk on the moon: Not particularly.

55. Do you want to be famous: I suppose I do, yes.

56. What kind of housing do you want to live in: A house in the suburbs, like the one I'm in now.

57. What color do you think your hair will be when you're 50: Probably the same color it is now; I can always dye it, and I will.

58. Do you think you will still have the same personality when you're 60: Absolutely! I already talk like an old lady at 17!

No comments: