Monday, October 29, 2001

Cramps suck

full name: Holly Rachael Zintel.
nickname(s): Wellll... the people at Carman-Ainsworth called me Daria. My mom calls me Peanut. I think that's about it.
date of birth: 2-28-84.
siblings: Brother: Zach, stepsister: Carrie, stepbrother: Billy.
where do you live: Sometimes in Bay City, sometimes in Flint, but always in Michigan.
pets & names: Pup-dog: Chyna, kit-cats: Daria and Amy.
job(s): Selling tickets and T-shirts for the Tri-City Hurricanes games, interviewing the Tri-City Hurricanes, and doing various other things related to the Tri-City Hurricanes.
hobbies: Reading and writing Daria fan fiction, obsessing over various cartoons, and designing clothes.
collections: Daria fan fiction.
best advice ever received: "Don't try to teach a pig to sing. It takes up all your time and usually annoys the pig."--Ernest P. Worrel.
words or phrases you use too much: "It'll be fun, we'll have a slumber party" and "dude."
dream car: Green VW Bug.
coolest experience: Meeting Amy Grant... three times!
special skills or talents: Writing, acting and playing Crazy Taxi.
character traits: Well... people tell me I'm funny. I'm not sure if they mean looking or acting.
strengths: I can immitate my grandma Z.
weaknesses: Tim and iced cappuccinos.
what i want to be or do: I'd like to do the voice of a cartoon character if it's at all possible.
favorite music: Pop.
favourite music groups: Lifehouse, Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync, BB Mak, Westlife...
favorite vacation: Vegas!
favourite actor(s): Jonathan Jackson, Mike Myers, Michael J. Fox and David Spade.
favourite actress(es): Julia Stiles, Drew Barrymore, Ashley Judd and Natalie Portman.
favourite cartoon: Daria!
favorite movies: It It Fall Yet?, Shrek and Moulin Rouge.
favourite music videos: "Freakin' Friends" by Mystik Spiral and "Hemoridge in my Hands" by Fuel.
favorite animal(s): Cats, dogs.
favorite TV shows: Daria, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, Once and Again, Norm, and the Powerpuff Girls.
favorite things to wear: Whatever I pull out of the closet.
favorite place you've been to: The garden/pool area at the Flamingo Hilton in Las Vegas, NV.
what do you think will happen in your life: I think I'll take lots of surveys.
hardest question ever asked: If you could be a vegetable, which vegetable would you be?
greatest accomplishments: Going on the Power Tower... twice!
if i had a lot of money i would: Buy a huge house in Las Vegas for me, my family, and all my friends; a green VW Bug for my mom, a pink one for me, an Aztek for Zach, and one for Dad, an amusement park called Virtual Universe, and a lot of animals. Then I'd donate a whole lot of money to my favorite causes, such as PETA.
if the sun exploded right now and i had 8.5 minutes to do anything, i would: Read the Bible.
favorite possession: My Daria watch.
if i could have one wish, it would be: To find the perfect guy.
who (living or dead) would you most like to meet?: Daria Morgendorffer.

No comments: