Monday, November 26, 2001

THERE'S NO POST ON SUNDAYS!!!!!

1 minute ago: I went to fanfiction.net to find that it's not working *AGAIN*! Arrrrggghhh...

1 hour ago: I walked into math class, preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

1 day ago: I read a lot of Harry Potter fan fiction, cleaned the house, went to Bob Evans with Dad, then Dad drove me to Bay City, and here I am now.

1 week ago: I went to see Harry Potter with my English class, had Thanksgiving lunch with Dad's side, and Thanksgiving dinner with Mom's side.

1 month ago: We lost the hockey team! WAAAH!

1 year ago: I got kicked out of Mott. (Hangs head in shame.)

1 lifetime ago: I was hanging out at Art and Fun For Toddlers with my mom, and watching Elmer and Tilly.

5 minutes ago: I was doing my Power Point assignment on fire safety.

5 hours ago: I was sitting up in bed, reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, because I woke up at 3 A.M. and couldn't get back to sleep.

5 days ago: I was eating Thanksgiving dinner.

5 weeks ago: I think I was going to see K-Pax with my dad or something.

5 months ago: I was at Cedar Point with Zach, Sarah, Dad and Bobby.

5 years ago: I was struggling through horrible, horrible junior high.

01. I hurt: When I get pudding in my eye.

02. I love: Daria, Harry Potter, Lifehouse, my family, pets, friends, Shrek, Moulin Rouge, fan fiction, writing, Mom's stuffed pumpkin shells, Johnny Bravo, Las Vegas, vegetarianism, Skittles, animals, Disney cartoon movies, Disney World, the Olive Garden, prom dresses, wedding stuff, hilariously stupid movies, The Sims and Crazy Taxi.

03. I hate: Eminem, animal products, people who abuse kids, women or animals, natural disasters, smoking, drinking, drugs, green beans, Howard Stern, cancer, AIDS, Bin Ladded, High Heffnet, allergies, leg spasms, ingrown toe nails, the sugar factory and periods.

04. I cry: At least five times a week over a movie, book, or something really sweet or sad.

05. I fear: Osamma Bin Ladden.

06. I hope: My mom will come to take me out to lunch today.

07. I sadden: When I realize I'm at school.

08. I feel alone: When I think that the sun's exploded and I'm the last person on Earth! But then I realize I just haven't communicated with anyone in days, due to enourmous amount of time I spend online.

09. I kill: Mario, every frickin' time I play.

10. I talk: A lot of gibberish.

11. I listen: To polka.

12. I break: Everything I eat in half before I eat it for some reason.

13. I see: The computer and the marker board in front of me.

14. I smell: Whatever kind of perfume that girl next to me has got on.

15. I taste: The M&Ms I ate in Ms. Pendrid's class last hour. Ugh, I wish I hadn't...

16. I work: I do? When?

17. I remember: When herass was two words.

18. I hold: My cats when they don't want to be picked up.

19. I hide: The fact that I'm the chick who puts on the Goofy suit and water-skis around Disney World.

20. I pray: Constantly. I'm obsessive-compulsive.

21. I walk: Only when absolutely neccessary.

22. I drive: About once a month.

23. I read: About 5 million Harry Potter and Daria fan fictions a day.

24. I burn: My mouth every freaking time I drink tea. When will I learn to use ice cubes?!

25. I breathe: Quite often, really.

26. I play: Tons of Crazy Taxi and The Sims.

27. I miss: My dad and Zach when I'm with my mom, and my mom when I'm with my dad.

No comments: