Friday, November 9, 2001

No more hockey team?!

Today was a pretty good day. I went to school and watched Romeo and Juliet and heard students in the other room watching Shrek (lucky jerks), and I ate my white chocolate chunk cookies... but then Mike picked me up from school half an hour late, and I waited in the cold with this girl named Lisa with really good hair. Anyway, Mike said he sold the hockey team to some guy named Joe today!

Apparently, this millionaire guy named Barry was being a dork, and said Mike had to give up the Hurricanes because Mike didn't do all these really stupid things. He said, to own a hockey team, Mike had to "have a cell phone other than his wife's." They can't *make* him have a cell phone! That idiot.

So, no more hockey players for me. I'm so upset about it! I still can't believe the team is *gone*! Just like that. *Sigh*.

But at least this happened: This new student came to my school today (a really hot one, I might add). We'd been watching Romeo and Juliet for the last couple of days, and today, we watched the end. I guess the new guy must have never seen the movie, because when Romeo and Juliet died, he started crying! He seemed really embarrassed about it, especially since the other guys were calling him gay and stuff, but I was like, "Don't worry about it, I cried the first ten times I saw it, too." He talked to me for the rest of the hour, and his favorite bands are Lifehouse and Nickelback! Well, dude, mine too! Rockin'! This guy kicks butt.

Woo hoo! Imood.com added a whole bunch of new faces! Later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: