Friday, November 16, 2001

*Musically* What's goin' on...

Time: 10:45 A.M.
Song in my head: "What's Going On" by... all those people.
I last ate: A bagel with low-sugar strawberry jelly for breakfast.
I'm wearing: My Planet Hollywood Walt Disney World shirt and jeans.
_________________________________________________________

Wednesday was Sarah's birthday, and we were going to go bowling, but open-bowl didn't start till 9, since I had to be back to Bay City that night. I didn't even get to see her to give her her present, though. *Pouts*. Zach's going to drive me to Sarah's when I get back to Flint today so I can give her her present. It's probably going to be uncomfortable, because Zach and Sarah broke up, and they're both going out with other people now.

Immediately following her breakup with Zach, Sarah began dating a guy that she works with, Justin. Zach got pretty upset about it, and he's mad at Sarah right now. That really sucks, because I want them to be friends. I mean, when Sarah comes over, I don't want Zach to go hide in his room or something. Geez, this is *really* going to suck.

A few days after Sarah hooked up with Justin, Zach went online and found a girl who lives in Grand Blanc named Ali (pronounced Ally). As it turns out, she went to girl scouts with my cousin, Lindsay, in junior high. Ali likes all the same things as Zach, including Johnny Bravo, Mr. Bean, and Cludus T. Judd! She likes Daria, so she's okay in my book.

Mike needs to find a job. Like, really bad. My mom's working at Target, and that's hardly going to pay the bills. So, Mike went to the library the other day, and looked up a bunch of jobs. He found lots of good ones... but none in Michigan! He's like, "Okay, let's move to Virginia!" Is he totally gone? I'm not going to just up and move to Virginia! I've never been there, I have no desire to go there, and dude... I go to my dad's on the weekends! And I've gotta go to school here, geez. It's a freaking five-hour drive from Virginia to Michigan. So, we were saying that maybe just Mike could move there for a month or two to collect some money so he could start his own business here or something.

Well... looks like it's about time for lunch. G2G. See ya!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: