Thursday, November 29, 2001

Combining My Obsessions

Time: 10:28 A.M.
Song in my head: "Everything" by Lifehouse
I last ate: A raison bagel with soy butter for breakfast.
I'm wearing: My Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure shirt and multi-colored jeans.
_________________________________________________________

You know, I've been trying to write a good Daria fan ficiton since I first became obsessed with it. But I've never been able to finish one. Now that I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, I was thinking about writing a Harry Potter fan fiction. But I don't have any ideas for a Harry Potter fan fiction.

Then I got to wondering, what if I wrote a Harry Potter/Daria crossover fan fiction? I know everything there is to know and more about Daria, and pretty much everything about Harry Potter. Maybe this would be something I could actually finish.

The only problem is, I would have to come up with a plot (duh). Now, what the heck would Harry Potter be doing in Lawndale, and why would Daria be at Hogwart's? Hmm... Well, I suppose I'll go, check out some other web sites while I ponder this.

Later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: