Thursday, November 8, 2001

Do the Mario!

1. MAKE A CHOICE - Select a number between 1 and 100 NOW! 2. Jerk.

2. Favorite past time? Reading Daria fan fiction.

3. What religion do you believe in? Presbyterian, Christian.

4. What does that voice keep telling you? Don't go to school! DON'T GO TO SCHOOL!

5. Who is Bob? A guy with no arms or legs who jumps in water.

6. What's your favorite letter of the alphabet? H.

7. What's your favorite number? 2.

8. Do you laugh in the face of danger? Not unless it's telling me a good joke.

9. What do you think of when you see a rainbow flag? Lucky Charms.

10. What do you think is the true meaning of life? To drink as many pina coladas as possible.

11. How many fingers are on your right hand? Hold on, lemme check... 5. Wait, that's not right... 1... 3... 7... 92!

12. If you were President, what would you do to make the world a better place? I'd force everyone to become vegetarians and put Daria back on the frickin' air.

13. What is your normal sexual position? ...I'll get back to you when I know.

14. What is the phrase you use most often? "All we need is a drummer!" in that high-pitched Pinnochio voice from Shrek.

15. Do you have any pets? Chyna dog, Daria cat, and Amy kitty.

16. Why would you change your name? I wouldn't do such a thing.

17. What was the strangest thing you'd been arrested for? I haven't been arrested, but you can bet it'll be for overfilling my Slurpee cup.

18. What's your favorite food combo? Pizza and breadsticks from Pizza Hut.

19. How long do you think you're going to live? Till 5007.

20. Do you possess magical powers? No. No, I don't.

21. Do you think with the left side of your brain or the right side? I think they said I was right brained... is that the creative side? Ah well.

22. Have you ever been thrown across the room by a large, mean woman? If I have been, I've blocked it out.

23. Words of wisdom: If someone offers you a candy from a box of assorted chocolates, don't take a bite out of more than 4 of them to see which one has peanut butter inside.

24. Glad this survey's over? No, not particularly.

25. Parting words? I'm pretty hungry, I'll see ya.

No comments: