Saturday, December 1, 2001

Whoa-ho! Merry *Christmas*, Harry Potter!

Time: 3:48 P.M.
Song in my head: "Once in a Blue Moon" by Sydney Forest
I last ate: Peanut butter sandwiches dunked in soy milk for brunch.
I'm wearing: My purple long-sleeved V-neck shirt and tie-up jeans.
________________________________________________________

I was just over at fanfiction.net, reading Harry Potter fan fiction, and I came across this fanfic called "It Was You." It took me like, an hour to read it, but it was so worth it! It was the sweetest, best thing I have read in my whole, entire life.

In this fic, it was Christmas time at Hogwarts, and Ron was going to Egypt or wherever to visit his brother, Bill... or Charlie, one of them. Anyway, Hermione was *really* upset because her parents had owled her and told her that they were going to Japan for the holidays, and that she was to stay at school. Harry, of course, wasn't going anywhere for Christmas, and he got very worried when Hermione just stayed in her dorm, reading all day.

On Christmas Eve, to cheer Hermione up, Harry persuaded her to come outside with him and build a snowman. She stuck to her high-and-mighty Hermione Granger attitude, acting like he was childish for wanting to build snowmen, but she had to admit, it cleared her mind. Soon, they got into a snowball fight, and ended up falling down a hill.

They went inside to sit by the fire in the Gryffindor common room, and they talked, and snuggled, and he kissed her! It was *so*... *sweet*. They kept kissing, and things progressed. They were both all nervous with each other, and they were so cute! Then Professor McGonagall walked in on them, and got all flustered and freaked out. It was just... the best thing I've *ever* read! Everyone *MUST* read it, so for the extremely mushy, hopeless romantics, check out this fan fic--http://fanfiction.net/read.phpstoryid=471816

Okay, see ya!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: