Friday, October 5, 2001

For hating sports, I sure go to a lot of games...

Dude, I had to go to Carman-Ainsworth's homecoming game tonight because I promised Sarah I would. But it was really cold and rainy. I had layers upon layers of sweaters and coats on, and I *still* got cold! I had to leave at half-time, then we went back and got Sarah, her sister and... some other girl that I don't know. They're nuts for *wanting* to stay in the cold for that long!

Whoa... I just downloaded the new Backstreet Boys song, and dang. It's sooooooo good. I can't seem to get enough of it. I keep playing it over and over again. That's so sweet-- "Every time I breathe, I take you in and my heart beats again." Oh, *man*. Whew! That's some good stuff right there. And Brian's little solo... things... are... soooo... gooood... ooooh...

Okay, okay, I'll be alright. I gotta go before I get carried away talking about the video for Lance and Joey's new movie, On the Line. Wow! Rockin'. See ya!

--Holly Bear :-D

No comments: