Monday, October 8, 2001

Hockey, hockey and more hockey!!!!

Saturday was the first game of the season for the Tri-City Hurricane's and I was really nervous for them. Mom and I stood outside for about an hour and a half before the game, to collect money from people who were parking. One guy got really mad and yelled at me! He was like, "I can't *believe* you f*cking as*holes, making us pay for parking! I'm just gonna leave! It's not worth it!" and then he sped off. But dude! They were only charging $2 to park! That guy was so cheap! And it wasn't even my fault he had to pay for parking. That scared the crap outta me!

The game *rocked*! They played the Detroit Lightening, and we kicked their arses! I went up in the press box to watch the game. My favorite player, Jeff Crouse, did *soooo* good! At face off, he had the puck, and skated like heck to the goal until he scored! He so totally rocked! And Billy, my step-brother, played good too. But Crouse... whew. When he scored that goal, I was like, "CROUSE! CROUSE! WOOOOOOOO! CROUSE RUUUUULES!" Everybody looked up at the press box like, "Dude. Will somebody shoot that chick with a tranquilizer?"

I was really, really proud of all of my guys, though. Then, on Sunday afternoon, they played again, and they lost, but they did play really awesome. The other team didn't slaughter them, either.

The Hurricanes made the front page of the Bay City Times, too! Kurt's picture is on here, and he's all smiling, with his missing teeth and everything. It's really funny. I'm soooo proud!

CROUSE ROCKS!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: