Saturday, October 20, 2001

Riding in Cars With Parental Units

Grandma and Grandpa Z. came over last night, and they told us there was going to be a pumpkin patch set up at their church tomorrow. Dad and I were going to go to that today, but I'd already promised Sarah I'd go to the pumpkin patch with her this year, and Zach said she'd be hurt by my going with dad, so I didn't.

Well, we didn't get to pig out on donuts and cider while petting filthy animals at the petting zoo/pumpkin patch, but oh well. Instead, Dad and I headed over to Great Lakes Crossing in Pontiac. There, we went to the theatre to see Riding in Cars With Boys. It wasn't the best movie I ever saw, but it did teach some pretty dang good, although obvious, life lessons:

1. Don't have sex out of wed-lock, especially not with a guy who drinks like a sailor.
2. Try to refrain from locking your kids out of the house so you can stay inside and do drugs, you moron.
3. Go to the bathroom before you see Riding in Cars With Boys because it's really long, and you'll have to go by the time it's over, guarenteed.

Welp... that's all I have to say about that. See ya!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: