Tuesday, October 9, 2001

Ewwwwwwww!

Yesterday, when Mom picked me up from school (half an hour late), she told me we'd be staying in Bay City at the hotel with the hockey players that night and the next. We would be taking Crouse and Shepherd's room, since they were moving in with the families who'll be taking care of them while they're in America.

Well... Mom and I got the room key from Crouse, so we went back to the room and... AAAAH! The room was *TRASHED*! There were beer bottles (hopefully, they're Shepherd's...), chicken bones, sunflower seeds, toenails, chips, donuts, girls' phone numbers, clothes, and everything else you can think of, all over the floor and in the beds! Gross!

I was afraid to touch anything, but Mom couldn't stand the mess, so she started cleaning their junk up. I couldn't believe it when she was done cleaning. The room looked like an entirely different place! We ordered some more sheets, and as much as I wanted to sleep in Crouse's bed, I didn't know which one had been his, and I definitely *didn't* want to sleep in Shepherd's bed.

Guess what Kurt did?! He told the entire hockey team that I like Crouse! ARGH! Last night, when we were at the rink, the guys got hungry, so we took their orders, ran to Subway, and got back with their $50 subs. I gave Crouse his sub and Pepsi, and said, "Okay, Crouse, trade-off. Here's your pop, I'll take your room key." So Kurt, Wilkens, Dupes and Shannon all went, "Oh-ho-*HO*! Holly wants Crouse's room key!" Those dorks.

So I was a little embarrassed, and pretty mad at Kurt. Well, I'm gonna pack up my stuff 'cause I'm going out to lunch at Taco Bell in a minute. Later.

--Holly Rachael :-D

BRITTANY: Jane, your picture's full of bloody people! That's not a still life!
JANE: Sure it is. The blood's the reason they're so still.

No comments: