Saturday, October 13, 2001

Serendipity was a cartoon when I was little...

...but now it appears to be a live action movie. Hmm. Well, my dad took me to see it today (after I'd done my dusting, of course), and, as I expected, it absolutely rocked. The screenwriter must be a genius. That stuff is hard to beat. It was really, *really* good! I think I've based my life on the concept of serendipity all my life, or most of it anyway. John Cusak and Kate Bekinsale are such gorgeous people, they looked great together!

Sarah and Zach are a really disfunctional couple. I went out with them earlier, before we took Sarah to work, and they fight... *ALL... THE TIME*! It's incredible. They sounds like an old married couple! I don't think they'd know what to do if they didn't have something to fight about.

I went out to dinner at Mario's with Dad and Zach just now, and had some pizza. It's sort of difficult to explain how we got into it, but Zach and I had a little argument. Toward the end of it, Zach said, "Holly's just a wuss," and my dad was like, "Don't call her that." I asked Zach, "Why would you say that?" and Zach was like, "Because you are." Dad said, "Let's not get into this," and Zach's like, "Dad knows what I'm talking about." Dad wouldn't let him tell me what he meant by that, but I'm kind of hurt by it.

I think I'll be better once I get to the hockey game tomorrow. Tim will be filming the game, *plus* I'll get to see Reese, Crouse and Carl! Woo hoo!

Well... see ya!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: