Monday, October 15, 2001

HORRIBLE NEWS!

Yesterday, Zach drove Mom and I to the Hurricanes' game in Saginaw. It was an awesome game; we won! I did everyhting from helping Mom and Laurie (a hockey mom) sell tickets to hanging out with Zach in the music box to sitting with the benched hockey players. After the third period, Zach and I walked across the ice, and I slipped. I was this close to falling! Tim video taped, too! It was awesome.

After making sure the players all had rides home, I went to dinner with Mom, Mike, Kurt and Dupes to Old Country Buffet (uck!). Well, it sucked to have to eat there in the first place, but as I was eating my salad, I was informed that I CAN'T DATE THE HOCKEY PLAYERS! Apparently, the first rule Kurt made as coach of the Hurricanes was, "No dating the owner's, coaches, or other players' immediate family."

HOOOOLY *CRAP*! The awful news sunk into my brain like the nasty corn that was slowly sinking into my mashed potatoes. And I wasn't the only one who was upset. Michelle Shaw, Mike Shaw's sister, was terrified. Just that day, we had been discussing which player we were going to go for. I'm into Reese, Carl and her brother, Mike, while she's into Cory and Reese. Now neither one of us can date *any* of the players! GRRRR!

GAAAAAH! The hockey players are like, the only nice guys in this town, and they're all so hot (except for two of them)! I mean... geez! Man, this is just horrible punishment for something we didn't even do! Somehow, we've got to work our way around this rule!!!!

I'm going to either plot revenge on Kurt or figure out a way to date the hockey players now. See ya!

--Holly Rachael :-/

No comments: