Friday, October 12, 2001

NO, NO, THAT'S *MY* MOP!

Helllloooooooo! Here's a splendiferous survey from Survey Whore! Don't worry, I'm not stealing it. I'm just... taking the survey from her diary and putting it on mine.

From: SURVEY MONSTER. Hopefully there are some new and novel questions. Actually I'm just going to delete all the cliched ones

1. Name? Hollllly Rachael!

3. Age? 17.

4. How old do you look? -5.

5. How old do you act? 71.

6. What's the last song you sang? "Just Don't Tell Me That" by 'N Sync, in the car, on the way to school.

7. What did you do yesterday? I sat around in the hotel room, watching Bush's speech, and occasionally left the room to hit the vending machine. Then I went downstairs to the hotel's restaurant with Mom, Mike and Kurt. Then Mom and I went to Dunkin Donuts and saw the Donut Dude.

8.Today? I allowed myself to be dragged out of bed by my mom, then I went to school. I'm still at school. Um... soon I'm going to go to lunch with Mom and Mike.

9. What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight, I'm going to go to Carrie's homecoming game with Mom, Mike, Zach, Sarah and Kurt. It's going to be fun. We're going to embarrass Carrie, heheh! Tomorrow, I'm going to the Hurricanes' game. Same for Sunday. I'm going to see my dad, too! Woo hoo!

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Um... clllosed.

11. Sexiest thing about the opposite sex? Sometimes... they just... are sexy. It's usually in the voice, or the way they carry themselves. Or just the way they act.

12. Do you sing in the shower? Indeeeeed, I do!

14. Who was the person you liked the longest? Tim. Since 6th grade!

15. Are you in love with anyone right now and they have no idea? I don't think I'm in love with him. I'm more... "in like" with him. :-)

19. Have you ever had a member of the opposite sex in your bedroom? Yeah, butt-loads of times. A hockey player slept in my bed the other night! Don't worry, I wasn't there!

20. Who is the sexiest man alive? Jonathan Jackson.

23. Who is the next person you'll buy a b-day gift for? Sarah.

24. Whats your fave number? 2.

25. Have you ever gotten detention? Nope!

26. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? Las Vegas!

27. What's your favorite animal? Cats.

28. Do you like playing truth or dare? No. It's not nearly as much fun as Scattergorries.

30.Perfect Wedding Song? "Swear It Again" by Westlife.

36. Saddest movie? The Green Mile. Or Moulin Rouge. Or Titanic. I dunno, everything I watch makes me cry!

37. Scariest movie? Event Horizon.

38: Last movie you saw in the theatre? I... don't know. Isn't that terrible?

39. When's the last time you rode a bike? About seven years ago.

40. Who is the last person who asked for your digits? I don't know that one either!

41. What's it like outside? Rainy and cold.

42. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Think about how much I want to go back to sleep.

43. Last concert you went to? Amy Grant.

44. Next concert you are going to? Amy Grant!

46. Do you know how to wash clothes? Nope.

48. What do you wear to work? I don't go to work.

49. Can you touch your toes without bending your knees? I have toes?!

50. Food you couldn't live without? Stuffing!

51. Do you own handcuffs? Little kid ones.

52. Do you like your friends? When they're not butt-holes!

53. Who has hurt you the most? Zach, when he beat me up in the third grade.

No comments: