Thursday, February 28, 2002

The Big One-Eight (You Know, 18)

Time: 10:16 P.M.
I'm wearing: My sky blue Luxor, Las Vegas shirt and jeans.
I last ate: Linguini with marinara at Ruggeros and Tirimisu for desert.
Song that's in my head: "On the Line" by... all those people.
_________________________________________________________

Welp, today was my birthday. My best friend, Sarah came over with her boyfriend, Justin. Sarah gave me a pillow that she made me. It's her best one yet! It says "Cabbage Patch Holl" on it; it's so cool!

When Justin had to go to work, Sarah, Mom and I went to Circuit City. I told my mom I'd like to go shopping with her to pick out what I wanted for my birthday, instead of her buying me something, like usual. I decided on a DVD player for her house and the Empire Records DVD. Mom also decided to get the Walk to Remember soundtrack and Rachael Lampa's CD. They're both really good. Then Sarah and I went to Deb and admired the prom dresses.

At 6:00, Dad, Zach and I all headed out for my birthday dinner. I decided on Ruggeros. Then we came back home and I got my presents from Dad. He got me the hard-cover copies of the two Harry Potter books that I only had in paper-back, Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban (awesome!). I also got the DVDs of Pearl Harbor, The Family Man, and one of my favorite movies of all time, Xanadu! I was thrilled.

Yesterday wasn't so great, however. When my dad got home from work, he was all, "Holly, I got you an early birthday present!" I was like, "Sweet, thanks!" But it turned out that my "early birthday presents" were GED studying books. I mean, I need them and everything, but for BIRTHDAY PRESENTS?! What the...? Oh well. Later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: