Friday, February 22, 2002

Is This Blue Gatorade or Tidy Bowl?

1.height? 5'7".

2.fav brand of garbage bags? Um... Hefty.

3.fav number? 2.

4.fav time-to tha minute:)? What?

5.fav color? Pink.

6.fav band? Lifehouse.

7.sex? After the survey, okay?

8.fav color of m&m? That new teal color.

9.hair color? Brown.

10.fav clothing brand? Whichever brand makes the funniest T-shirts.

11.fav type of tree? Cherry.

12.color of yer house? This one is sky blue. The other one is creamish yellow.

13.fav grade? 6th. That grade rocked majorly.

14.fav animal? How 'bout... cats. Wait, dogs! No, horses! Snakes! Pot-bellied pigs! Ah, nevermind, I like 'em all.

15.do you like hoovervilles? I... don't believe so.

16.fav food? Stuffed pumpkin shells.

17.fav drink? Peppermint-flavored iced tea.

18.fav disney movie? Hmm... I always liked The Little Mermaid... but I also like Tarzan... and Hercules... and Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin, and Sleeping Beauty. Heck, I like all of 'em except for Snow White and The Lion King.

19.fav holiday? Christmas, but I also like New Year's Eve.

20.fav street name? Diamond. The street's not that great, but I like its name. Pretty.

21.fav school mascot? I don't know too many. I didn't like our Cavalier that much, so... anything but that.

22.what came first-the chicken er the egg? The chicken. I heard it on Duckman.

23.fav soda? Actually, I call it "pop" 'cause I'm in Michigan. But I like Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb.

24.fav magazine? Animal Times. But I also like any prom magazine.

25.fav guy/girl? Uh... am I supposed to pick one? How 'bout guy... and Johnny Bravo.

26.paint or wallpaper? Paint.

27.fav pancake mix? Oh... whatever the one Grandma Shoup uses is. Her pancakes are the *best*!

28.fav cologne? Adidas is cool.

29.fav perfume? Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath and Body Works.

30.fav word? Serreptitious.

31.fav sport? Quidditch (hee hee).

32.fav coin? Silver dollar.

33.fav football team? New England Patriots.

34.fav nickname? I thought Tim's old nickname for me was cool. He called me "Cat" 'cause he called all his guy friends "Dawg." I thought that was pretty cute.

35.camel or llama? Camel. Unless the llama is David Spade.

36.do you like the proud family? Who are they?

37.fav guy name? Carson Scott.

38.fav girl name? Autumn Kate, Ivy Heather and Maycee... something.

39.fav flavor of gum? Winterfresh.

40.what makes you bored the most? Sports.

41.eye color? Bluish green.

42.how often are yah online? About 18 hours a day.

43.fav type of weather? Snowy and sunny.

44.fav park? If we're talkin' amusement park, I'm gonna have to go with Cedar Point.

45.fav dance? The Monkey!

46.fav brand of fabric softener sheets? Eh... you know, that snuggly one.

47.do you prefer a knife, fork, or spoon? Can I have a spork, please?

48.which is better-Mr Pibb, Dr Pepper, or a&w? I like A & W Root Beer and Cream Soda, bit I also like Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb. Although I do think that Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb may be the same person...

49.how do you make things look old? Draw wrinkles and liver spots on them.

50.mary kate or ashley? *Shrugs* They're both Michelle really, aren't they?

51.is corey and tapenga married or jus engaged, or neither? They're married. Remember, after they got married, Corey like, forgot to buy them a house, so Tapanga was all, "FIND ME A PLACE TO *LIVE*!" Yeah, she was angry...

52.should kenny's neighbors put christmas lights on their dirt mound in front of their house? Only if they can afford to do so.

53.plastic or paper bags? Plastic.

54.fav disney show? Doug.

55.do you like to bowl? No. I brake my nails every time I bowl, and I suck at it anyway.

56.grand canyon, or guy bending over? Hee hee... oh, that's classic.

57.whats yer middle name? Rachael.

58.is cheerleading a sport? Yeah.

59.carpeted or wood floors? How 'bout a combination?

60.paint or wall paper? Paint. I already told you.

No comments: