Saturday, February 16, 2002

The Lost Kissing of Atlantis

Time: 12:08 A.M.
I'm wearing: A blue sweater and jeans.
I last ate: Tortilla chips.
Song that's in my head: That new Enrique Iglesias one. "Escape" or something like that.
_________________________________________________________

My dad and I were on our own tonight because Zach went to see The Verve Pipe with Tracey, so I suggested that we rent a movie. We ended up with Disney's Atlantis, which I always wanted to see.

Michael J. Fox's character, Milo, was really adorable, just like M.J.F. himself. The plot was interesting, Milo's friends were all very cool, and the leading lady was cute as a button. There was no music (except for instrumental) and that *sort* of bothered me. But the movie would have actually been pretty darn good if it weren't for the fact that there was... NO KISSING SCENE!

Atlantis ended and I said to my dad, "See that? They ruined a perfectly good movie by not adding a kissing scene. There was not *one* single kiss in the whole freaking movie!" and Dad was all, "Oh, this is a kids' movie. Kids don't *like* kissing*." Whatever! All I know is that THIS kid *points to self* has ALWAYS loved kissing! I grew up on soaps, for God's sake! Arrrrgh... don't people understand, you need kissing to make a good movie?

Ah well. Maybe the next Disney movie'll have some kissing. Later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: