Sunday, February 10, 2002

Do you have my pills?

Hey... this is the survey that I stole from... um... uh-oh. Well anyway, this is the survey I stole about my *psychodelic echo sound effect* ~DREAM MAN~!

HOLLY'S DREAM DUDE...

Hair color: Silver and gold stripes. Ooh, with purple polkadots!

Eye color: Shocking Pink.

Height: 3'7"

Six pack or nice little belly?: How 'bout one of those good ol' Dorito-induced pounches?

Facial hair?: Yes... and *it* could be gold and purple stripes with *silver* polkadots!

Long or short hair: Long hair that could be braided into his niftily-colored facial hair.

Glasses?: Yeah, that thick Coke bottle kind.

Buff or skinny?: Pleasantly plump.

Straight teeth, a gap or braces?: No teeth.

Height wise, where do you come up to him on?: Well, *he* comes up to *my* knee. I thought we'd established that with the whole 3'7" thing.

~*Personality*~

Funny or serious: Oh, come on. Which do you think a girl with the name "Hollarious" would want? Serious, of course. Duh.

Party boy or stay at home and cuddle guy: Stay at home and party guy.

Does he love his mother?: No. He says she's a miserable old bat.

Does he tell her he loves her?: Yeah, the lyin' sack o' crap!

Will he watch chick flicks?: At gunpoint or... not at gunpoint?

Does he come up with romantic ideas on his own or does he have to ask your friends for help?: He asks Jeeves.

Do you call him more than he calls you?: I can't remember his phone number and he can't remember mine.

Does he smoke? Only when he's on fire.

Does he swear?: Give him a break, he's got terrets!

Is he a virgin?: If you have no genitalia, it's hard to lose your virginity.

~*Dating Style*~

One girl at a time or lots of girls at a time?: It depends on which time you're talking about. At 1:00, he's got lots of girls, but by 2:00 he's only got one girl.

Does he pick what you do all the time or do you decide most of the time?: He likes doing the same kinda stuff I do. You know, shopping for discount spatulas, sorting our socks together, going to polka lessons... We're loads of fun.

Does he kiss on the first date?: Yup... the first date and the last date, right before I throw him outta my car.

What would he wear on a first date?: Nothing, but I'd make him put on the socks I got him for Christmas.

Would he pick you up?: Are you kidding? This guy is 3'7", I would pick *him* up if anything. *Shakes head*, stupid people...

Bring you flowers?: Nope. He'd bring me burritos from Taco Bell.

Call you hunny, sweetie or babe?: No, he'd call me "Poopy Bumpkin" and I'd call him "Nerd Boy."

Would he hang out with you AND your friends? I have a feeling my friends don't like this guy very much. But he likes them!

Would he hang out with you and HIS friends? He doesn't have any friends.

When he hugs you, where are his arms (above or below yours? are they on your waist or are yours around his waist?): Let's see... he's 3'7"... I'm 5'7"... his arms would be about to my knees, I think. So... that's below my arms.

Does he pull your head into his chest with his hands (gently of course): No, he's too little to do that.

~*PDA level (public display of affection)*~

Holding hands: Good Lord, no! We're both obsessive-compulsive, and we could get germs so easily that way!

Hugging quickly: No, he usually holds onto my leg and I've gotta shake him off.

Short, sweet kisses?: Long, onion-tasting kisses.

Fondling of body parts?: My leg.

Neck Kissing? When he has a ladder.

Forehead kissing: When he has a crane.

~*Last Question*~

If he's real, does he have a girlfriend?: No, he has a boyfriend.

No comments: