Tuesday, February 5, 2002

Dad's New Piece of Dangerous Excercise Equipment

Time: 3:26 P.M.
I'm wearing: *Looks down* A yellow shirt with flowers and butterflies all over it, and jeans. Wow, where did I get *this* shirt? Huh.
I last ate: Chips and soy milk for breakfast. Weird.
Song in my head: "Wherever You Will Go"--The Calling
________________________________________________________

My dad has some sort of strange addiction to excercise that I didn't seem to inherit. He keeps ordering all this crap like the Ab Rocker, the Ab Roller, and everything else he happens to see on an infomercial. Yesterday, the UPS guy dragged a very large box to our door. When my dad got home from work, he was like, "Alright! My Inversion Table came!"

Dad spent a good portion of the evening putting this ridiculously large thing together while he watched Boston Public and Ally McBeal. This thing is as tall as me. What you do is, you strap your legs onto it, and then you lean back really slowly until you're upside down. Apparently, it's supposed to stretch your back out, but it's terribly dangerous. *Shakes head*, I can't believe my dad spent $300 on this stupid thing. I mean, if I had $300, I'd spend it on something valuable... like burritos.

Later.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: