Thursday, February 14, 2002

Apology Entry

Time: 4:45 P.M.
I'm wearing: My red Planet Hollywood, Nashville shirt and jeans.
I last ate: Cheeseless pizza for breakfast.
Song that's in my head: "First Date" by Blink 182
_________________________________________________________

Uh-oh, looks like I wrote a stupid entry yesterday! Man, *that* should teach me never to write in my diary when I have a migraine. Geez, I was so mean! I was bashing people who don't believe in God? What was wrong with me?! I NEVER do that! I have friends who are Wiccans and Atheists! I don't know what got into me.

Anyway, I'm deeply ashamed of the entry I wrote yesterday, and I'm REALLY sorry to anyone I offended. Everyone who left me notes telling me how close-minded I was being, you were absolutely right. The weird thing is, though, I'm not usually like that at all! I usually stand up for all religions.

I do have to stand by what I said about Rosie, though. She, Conan O'Brien and David Letterman are my favorite talk show hosts. Ooh, and Space Ghost, of course!

Again, I'm so sorry I was being a moron yesterday! Feel free to punch me in the face if you know me. I deleted the entry, btw. It scared me.

--Holly Rachael :-O

No comments: