Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Dad's Birthday and Zach and Tracey's Near Breakup

Time: 3:24 P.M.
I'm wearing: A comfy multi-colored sweater and tie-up jeans.
I last ate: A banana.
Song that's in my head: "Tomorrow Night" from the South Park movie. Zach's got it on in the family room.
_________________________________________________________

Yesterday was my dad's birthday, so Zach and I got him a book he wanted called The Testosterone Advantage (some health book for guys) along with a big pack of Reeses (nice combination, no?). The cake was just too tempting, so yesterday, I majorly cheated on my diet. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if my diet took me to divorce court right now, that's how much I cheated on it. Yup, it was bad.

A few hours after I went to bed last night, I woke up with horrible, painful leg spasms (I have Restless Leg Syndrome) and stomache cramps, so I was awake for a good portion of the night. I figured, no big deal, I'll just sleep during the day. My brother works third shift, so I thought he'd be asleep in the A.M. like usual. I was wrong.

As soon as I got back to sleep, around 10:00 A.M., I abruptly woke up to the sound of Tracey yelling at Zach. She was mad because he said he'd be up early to take her out to breakfast, or something. Well, he didn't apologize or anything, so she started to leave, but then she came back in, and they screamed at each other for another hour or so. I was so tired, I couldn't stand it, and I actually sort of *wanted* them to break up just so I could go back to sleep.

Within the next half hour, they were laughing at something Zach had found online. Their relationship was obviously still intact. I couldn't say the same for any chance I might still get for sleep, though. I was wide awake, and a bit angry, so I decided to give it up, and get ready for the day. As soon as I got out of bed, of course, Zach and Tracey announced that they were leaving for lunch. Ugh! Why couldn't they have fought once they had *left*?! Man... Oh well.

Hoping for a full night's sleep tonight,
Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: