Saturday, March 2, 2002

Kate & Leopold

Time: 9:17 P.M.
I'm wearing: My green and blue plaid robe over floral pajamas.
I last ate: Cream of brocolli soup at Fuddrucker's.
Song that's in my head: That song from the commercial. You know, "It's your life, feed it right..."
_________________________________________________________

Today, I went out with Mom, Mike, Sarah and Justin to see Kate & Leopold. Mom had picked the movie. I was like, "Kate and Who? What the heck is that?" but I figured I'd give it a chance. Dang, am I glad I did! *Oooh*, that movie was good! It made me want a guy from the 19th century. This Leopold guy stood up whenever a lady did, said the *sweetest* things to Meg Ryan (I mean, Kate) and even hooked Breckyn Meyer (I mean, Charlie) up with the girl of his dreams. This movie had serious "Whoa, baby" quality to it. When it comes out on DVD, I'm so *totally* buying it!

After the movie and Taco Bell, Mom, Sarah, Justin and I headed over to the mall so I could blow some of the birthday money that was burning a hole in my purse. I ended up buying the Bedazzled DVD, and Sarah gave me a late birthday present, the Rat Race DVD. Rockin'.

Welp... my dad wants me to go out to the family room and watch (gags) James Bond with him. He's gotta go on a business trip tomorrow, so I'm going to spend some time with him, even if it *is* spent watching the dreaded Bond. See ya!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: