Monday, February 4, 2002

Underneath the Chuck E. Cheese Head...

Time: 1:27 P.M.
I'm wearing: The blue shirt that looks like it has another shirt under it, but it doesn't, that my dad got me for Christmas.
I last ate: Leftover Super Bowl pizza without the cheese, for breakfast.
Song that's in my head: "The Distance" by Evan and Jarron.
_________________________________________________________

Sarah, my best friend and brother's ex-girlfriend, dresses up like Chuck E. Cheese every evening. It was there, underneath the head of Chuck E. Cheese, that she met her current boyfriend, Justin. They'd been going out for three months as of yesterday, and I hadn't met him yet. So, yesterday, during the half-time show of the Super Bowl, Sarah and Justin stopped over.

I was thrilled to finally meet Justin, because I feel that it's just wrong for my best friend to be dating a guy I've never met. Turns out, he was very nice, likes Daria, loves Harry Potter, and would sit through an 'N Sync concert for Sarah. Therefore, I entirely approve of this boy, who makes the pizzas at Chuck E. Cheese.

The only problem was, my brother, Zach, and his current girlfriend, Tracey, were here when Sarah and Justin arrived. I don't think Tracey minded this all that much, but Zach sure did. For some reason, Zach has been very angry with Sarah ever since they broke up. He wouldn't even speak to, let alone look at Justin. *Shrugs*, I don't know why he can't just let go of whatever problem it is that he has with Sarah and her new boyfriend. It's just not fun for your brother to not get along with your best friend, you know? I probably never should have played matchmaker with Zach and Sarah all those years ago...

Anyway, since Zach is uncomfortable around Sarah and Justin, I've got to have a seperate birthday party with Sarah and Justin than with Zach. Argh...

Later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: