Thursday, February 21, 2002

A Walk to Remember

Time: 10:02 P.M.
I'm wearing: My glittery pink turtleneck sweater and my new jeans.
I last ate: Pizza that I found in the 'fridge.
Song that's in my head: "Cry" by Mandy Moore.
_________________________________________________________

Mom, Mike and I went to see A Walk to Remember today. It was dang good, and it made me cry twice. Mandy sang a couple of times in it, and the songs she did absolutely rocked. And wow, Shane West's character was so sweet... well, for most of the movie, anyway.

Rachael Lampa's on the soundtrack! She performed at the Amy Grant Christmas concert this past year. That girl is so awesome. I think Rachael is really cool because, not only is she an awesome singer, but she also has an awesome idol. In every interview I've read with her, she says she really looked up to Amy Grant while she was growing up. Rock on! 'Course, Jessica Simpson idolized Amy Grant as well. She rocks too!

Anyway, getting back to A Walk to Remember, I loved Mandy Moore's character. When a girl told her (sarcastically) that she liked her sweater, Mandy simply said "Thank you," and kept walking, even when the girl and her friends started laughing at Mandy. She said she didn't care what people thought about her, but she always made an effort to talk to them, kind of inviting them to hang out with her, as long as they were nice. I loved that about her.

Alrighty, see ya!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: