Saturday, November 4, 2000

Holly's Double

The theme of the week pretty much says, "What costume would best represent your personality?" Why, I'd have to say a Rosie O'Donnel costume. Everyone hates her, but I can't figure out why! But check it out... we both sing out of nowhere all the time, we both know the words to every single song, we both have been addicted to ABC soaps, and quote our favorite shows and movies all the time. It's fun to be like Rosie O'Donnel.

I didn't go as Rosie O'Donnel for Halloween, though. I was going to be Andrea from Daria, but I couldn't find the right wig, so I was just a gothic chick. My friends dragged me trick-or-treating for our last year even though we're too old, and it was retarded 'cause I got tired.

Another one I could do is Evil Holly. All I'd have to do is put a goatee on my chin and be like, "Hi, I'm Evil Holly."

Okay, see ya.

--Rosie O'Donnel... or... uh... Holly, I mean. ():-)

"This grouw, it's frenche!"--The Sims

No comments: