Saturday, November 18, 2000

Titanic Wishes it Ruled as Much as My Movie

That's right, I'm making a movie! I've been writing a story called "The 1st," and during theater class the other day, I blurted out, "HEY! I should make 'The 1st" into a movie!" My teacher actually had the nerve to blame *me* for the actors' pathetic performance, can you believe that?! Geez...

Grandma and Grandpa Shoup told me it's getting too hard for them to go Christmas shopping, so this year, they're just giving everyone money! Well, that works out great, 'cause this year, I need some money! I've got to rent out some places like Farnumwood Presbyterian Church to make the movie, and I want to buy the cast of my movie some clothes to wear for certain scenes. For instance, I've gotta find Sarah a cheap wedding dress somewhere, and I have to find myself and some of Sarah's other friends some bride's maid dresses. Hee hee, this is going to be fun. I'll blabber more about it later.

Tonight, I'm going to see The Grinch with Zach and Sarah so we can spy on my mom and her date, Karl because Karl looks like Brendon Fraiser. Yup. Welp, see ya.

--Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: