Sunday, November 12, 2000

Giddy as a school janitor! Or, i mean, girl!

You know, I woke up a while ago feeling really inspired and thrilled half to death about the idea I had for my story!

Now I'm just too grossed out to write. Sarah and Zach are making out and it sounds icky. I'm no longer jealous of them, they're just... gross to listen to! My *pets* even seem disgusted.

Welp... there's only one thing to do at a time like this... compare deserts to famous guys! WOO HOO!

Jamal Woods from Port Charles: Tiramisu, that awesome frozen cappuccino cake stuff from the Olive Garden.

Nick Lachey from 98 Degrees: Baked apple pie with melted caramel and butterscotch from Chili's.

Brian Littrel from the Backstreet Boys: My grandma's homemade gingerbread men! Hee hee... what a cutie.

J.C. Chasez from 'N Sync: Rich, sweet, yummy chocolate cake from Bill Knapps.

Eminem... Marshall Mathers: All that desert I ate that I am now throwing up.

Yep... that about does it.

Everyone's favorite Grandma Z. impersonator,
Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: