Sunday, November 26, 2000

And the surveys go on and on...

CURRENT JOB: Around the town volunteer work.
FUTURE JOB: Fashion designer, movie critic, romance novelist, screen writer, or cashier at Blimpie's. Whatever comes up first.
RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS: Lefty with writing and eating, righty with everything else.
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES: Glasses.
RELIGION: Presbyterian, Christian.
PETS: Chyna, Daria, Amy and Skittlebrow.
SMOKER/NONSMOKER: Permanent non-smoker. You should have seen my grandma's best friend, June's lungs before she died of cancer caused by smoking. I pity anyone who takes it up... they must be *REALLY* bored and stupid.
CAR YOU DRIVE: My mom's white '94 Buick and my dad's blue '98 Buick.
*******************FAVORITES***********************
TYPES OF MUSIC: Everything but rap and country.
BAND/ARTIST: Amy Grant, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Mystik Spiral, Scarlet Road, 'N Sync, 98 Degrees, Michael W. Smith, Mandy Moore, Backstreet Boys, LFO, Savage Garden, Ricky Martin, Jennifer Love Hewitt, *OH*, the list is endless, I'll stop there.
SONG TODAY: Today, eh? Uh... how 'bout "Welcome to Our World" by Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith.
CD: Loaded, Ricky Martin; Black and Blue, Backstreet; Running With Scissors, "Weird Al" Yankovic; Lead Me On, Amy Grant; Revelation, 98 Degrees; No Strings Attatched, 'N Sync, and the list goes on...
BOOKS: My favorite Daria fan fiction is "The Undone Series" by Diane Long.
HOBBIES: Reading Daria fan fiction, watching Daria, writing, watching Norm, and doing other highly exciting things such as these.
FAVORITE COLOUR: Pink and green.
FAVORITE GAME: Daria's Inferno, The Sims Livin' Large, Scattergories and Dr. Mario.
FOODS: Linguini with marinara and stuffing.
VEGETABLE: Corn on the cob.
FRUIT: Strawberries.
ICE CREAM: Strawberry sorbet.
CANDY: Skittles and Runts.
NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Strawberry daquiries.
ALCOHOLIC DRINK: That's just as bad as smoking, my friend... You wanna end up with liver cancer, be my idiotic guest.
MOVIES: Is It Fall Yet, Where the Heart Is, Ten Things I Hate About You, Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride, Office Space, Dirty Work, the list goes on...
TV SHOW: Daria. Oh, non-cartoon show? Norm or Ally McBeal.
CARTOON: Daria.
DAY OF THE WEEK: Wednesday. AKA Daria Day.
FLOWER: Zinnia.
GEMSTONE: Tiger's Eye.
HOLIDAY: Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
JEWELERY: My Daria watch.
SEASON: Winter.
ANIMAL: Cats, dogs, horses, cows, iguanas, chickens, turkeys, birds, fishes... oh, Heavens, I love 'em all!
PLACE TO VISIT: Las Vegas.
THING TO WEAR: Daria shirt.
SPORT TO WATCH: GARGH!
PHRASE: "I'm cold", "I'm hungry", "I'm helpless."
JOKE: It's just too long!
SLOW/FAST DANCING: Slow. My mommy raised me as a hopeless romantic. ():-)
DAY/NIGHT: Night.
DIAMONDS/PEARLS: Um... cubic zerconium! HA!
DISNEY/WARNER BROTHERS: Disney... I think.
FLOWERS/CANDY/POETRY: Candy! WOOO!
KISSING/HUGGING/F@#KING: Charming. Oh, kissing, btw.
PIE/CAKE: Peanut butter pie and white cake are both good.
SMILING/LAUGHING: Laughing.
PEN/PENCIL: Keyboard. Or automatic pencils.
POOL/HOT TUB: Hot tub.
TV/RADIO: TV.
MOVIE THEATRE/RENT MOVIES: Movie theater.
******************HAVE YOU EVER******************
BROKEN THE LAW: Um... I sped up at a yellow light?
HAD STITCHES: Yeah.
BROKEN A BONE: Nope.
PLAYED STRIP POKER?: Hee hee hee hee. On the computer.
MOONED SOMEONE IN PUBLIC: Hee hee, cool. No.
BEEN ON A BLIND DATE: Nooope.
COME CLOSE TO DYING: I thought so at the time.
BEEN DRUNK: No, I can act stupid on my own.
BEEN STONED: See above.
************************ WHAT IS*******************
YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM:
YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION: My Daria watch and Scarlet Road necklace.
WORST SONG YOU EVER HEARD: That one by Eminem where he kills his wife.
EMBARRASSING CD IN YOUR COLLECTION: I don't own embarrasing CDs!
WORST FEAR: Um... how 'bout Satan.
ON THE WALLS OF YOUR ROOM: Good Heavens, millions of pictures of hotties covering one room, and millions of pictures of Daria characters covering the other.
UNDER YOUR BED: Board games and dust bunnies.
************************ARE YOU*********************
A GOOD SINGER: No-ho-ho!
A GOOD DANCER: Well, I took dance classes from pre-school to 6th grade, and I still suck. I demand my parents' money back!
A GOOD STORYTELLER: That's one thing I can do.
SINGLE: Indeed.
GOING TO GET MARRIED: Let's hope so.
GOING TO HAVE CHILDREN: See above.
**************FINISH THE PHRASE*****************
I AM: A Christian and vegan.
I HATE: Hate.
I LOVE: Life, God, my family, friends and pets.
I WANT: Animal abuse to stop.
NEVER FORGET: Jesus loves you. And Daria rules. ():-)

No comments: