Sunday, October 29, 2000

It's Christmas! Oh, wait... no it's not...

You know, after seven hours at school, my back hurt *so* unimaginably bad. I don't know about you, but I do not enjoy hours of intolerable pain. But when somebody rubs my back, it just hurts more! I try to turn on the TV to forget about the pain, and something like Eminem or Kid Rock will be on MTV. I'll turn off the TV and try to sleep. I just can't calm down enough when I have nothing to look forward to.

The one time of year I'm completely calm, and everything in the entire world seems perfect and peaceful is Christmastime. Sometimes, I just feel like I need Christmas. Yes, I know Halloween is the upcoming holiday, and I'll enjoy being Andrea (the gothic chick) from Daria, but as soon as Halloween's over, I am breaking out all that is Christmas! YES, YES, I *REALIZE* that the holiday after Halloween is Thanksgiving! I've got to play my Christmas CDs, and get the tree up from the basement, and get the Christmas lights on the house... And this year, I am *so* going to the soup kitchen. Last year, no one would go with me! Sarah and Mom said that they might go with me this year, though. So, that's cool.

Okay. I just wanted to talk about Christmas. I NEED IT, I TELL YOU! IT RUUUUUUUUUUULES! I'll now leave you with me singing "Kiss Me at Midnight" by 'N Sync to myself...

Kiss me at midnight! Dance until the morning light! Partyin' to the new year... all of my friends are here, and then the time is right... Kiss me at midnight!

--Christmas Freak,
Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: