Sunday, November 5, 2000

GAAAH! What a creepy dream!

Oooookay, that was weird. I just woke up, and I had this really freaky dream that seemed too real for comfort, and now I'm all jumpy, which sucks.

In the dream, my family and friends were trying to figure out who this mysterious local murderer was. Sarah, Zach, Bobby and I all went to the mall to try and look for this murderer in a Mystery Machine type of van.

When we got to the mall, we saw that they'd added an "America Online" store and that it had a small line to wait in. We decided to go there, but when I got up to the front of the line, I saw that my friends had left me, and that the line was now circled in police tape, and a cop greeted me at the door. That freaked me out really bad, so I ducked under the police tape and ran to find my friends. As I was running, I noticed a dark ally that had never been at the mall before, so I went to check it out (for some stupid reason). Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind, and I immediately assumed it was the killer, and my whole life flashed before my eyes. But then he let me go, and I turned around to see that it was Bobby who had grabbed me. I was like, "Bobby, what are you doing?!" and he said, "Let's go. We've got to get to your dad's house right now."

When we got to Dad's house, Sarah and Zach were sitting in the living room, surprisingly not making out like they usually are. I sat next to Sarah on the couch, and the next thing I knew, Bobby drew a gun on us and aimed it at me. Zach jumped up and tried to pry the gun away from him, but Bobby pulled the trigger and shot Sarah. She screamed and I started crying when I saw the blood gushing out of her arm. Zach rushed to Sarah's side, and I got up and glared at Bobby, who said, "Zach's next." I asked, "What can I do to make you stop?" and he said, "Go out with me." Hello?! Before I found out he was an insane murdering psycho, he was the one who wouldn't go out with *me*! I looked at Sarah and Zach again, and then back at Bobby, saying, "Okay." He kissed me, and I was actually enjoying it, but thinking, "This guy shot my best friend! He's killed people I go to school with!" when suddenly, I heard a gun shot. He had shot Zach. I begged Bobby to let me call the cops, but he reminded me that they were all at the America Online store, investigating the murders he had commited. No matter what I did, I couldn't save my brother and best friend.

Dear... God... that was... creepy. I don't know what that dream meant, but I've gotta find some place that does dream analysis. *Shudders*.

--Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: