Thursday, November 23, 2000

My web site reeks of awesomeness!

Zach and I redid my website for Christmas! Until Christmas is over, Holly's "Holy" Homepage will be Holly's "Holiday" Homepage. It's full of niftiness! Want to go see it like the cool people I know hang out at Open Diary? Head over to geocities.com/shipperholly and see! Because it's so much fun.

Well, I had a pretty darn good Thanksgiving. NO TURKEY! WOOOOOOOOOOO! I ate too many potatoes and stuffed pumpkin shells, though. I was really full.

Yup. Well... that's all I really have to say at the moment. See ya!

--Loyal Tom Sloane-Hater,
Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

PS: *DANG*, the Black and Blue Backstreet Boys CD is good!

"I'll have you know, this is not a pot belly. My belt is too big, and I have to stick my stomach out to keep my trousers up."--Norm MacDonald

No comments: