Saturday, March 16, 2002

Ow, My FEEEEEEEET!

Time: 9:29 P.M.
I'm wearing: My blue V-neck sweater and jeans.
I last ate: Some candy that I bought from Lawren.
Song that's in my head: The James Bond theme music, as that's what Dad's got on TV in the family room.
_________________________________________________________

Good LORD, my feet hurt all the time lately! I don't know what the deal is! My brother thinks that my shoes are too high, but I've been wearing five or six-inch heels since fifth grade, and they've never bothered me before. Ouch... See, I'd get some new tennis shoes so that I could walk around comfortably, but it seems that every shoe store I used to go to no longer carries my size, 11. It's RIDICULOUS! I wonder if I could order some out of a catalog or something...

You know what absolutely rocks? This web site: collegeuniv.com. It's this online show... I mean, a cartoon show. It's every bit as hilarious as The Simpsons and the Family Guy. It's just online instead of on TV! Zach's friends, Nick and Chris (the identical twins) told him about it, and I think it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. Everyone must check it out, or I'll hunt them down and make them eat crab colosh.

--Holly Rachael :-D

"Sorry, I can't hear ya. I'm much taller and stronger than you are."--Johnny Bravo

No comments: