Friday, March 15, 2002

I Wanna Get Wit'cha and Take Yo' Pict'cha!

1. If you were deserted on an Island, what three (3) things would you bring? Food, water and a book called "The 10 Most Effective Ways to Get Off a Deserted Island."

2. If you could be any kind of cookie, what kind would you be? The nastiest kind there is, so nobody would eat me.

3. Which cartoon character best personifies you? Lisa Simpson did until she became a Bhuddist (sp?).

4. Name the TV show that best describes your life and why: Once & Again. The main characters (who would be my mom and Mike) are a married couple who have both been divorced, and are still raising their kids (me, Zach, Carrie and Billy). I think I'd be Grace.

5. Finish this sentence. I wish I had... tickets to a Lifehouse concert.

6. What is on the exterior of your refrigerator? A couple pictures of the Daria characters and a fortune's worth of magnets.

7. What song best describes your love life? "Crush" by Mandy Moore.

8. Do you have a pet peeve? Lots of them. One is when people refuse to watch cartoons simply because they *are* cartoons.

9. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A singer/dancer/actress for the most part.

10. If you could wear anything at anytime you wanted what would it be? My multi-colored toe socks, blue sweatpants, Mr. Bean shirt, leopard-print ear muffs, and Las Vegas Dr. Suess hat.

11. In which position do you sleep at night? On my back.

12. Do you sleep with any object? My bear, Jodie, and all my Harry Potter pillows.

13. Who is your role model and why? Walt Disney because he created a place that everybody loves, even long after he died. Movies too, of course.

14. If you could do one thing over again what would it be? I'd go back to Mott Middle College and not skip classes.

15. What was your favorite childhood game? Same it is now, Scattergories.

16. Someone gives you playdoh. What do you make with it? A replica of the Eiffel Tower.

17. What character would you play on a TV show and what characters are your family memebers? See the Once & Again question.

18. What's in your bathroom cabinet right now? Toothbrushes, Dad's and Zach's razors, their shaving cream and some scissors.

19. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Seven.

20. What is your best talent? Imitating family members.

No comments: