Saturday, March 23, 2002

Ooh! A red flavored one!

I yoinked this survey from Passionate Kisses.

*Color- Pink.

*State- Michigan.

*City- Las Vegas.

*Food- Mom's stuffed pumpkin shells.

*Coffee- Cafe Caramel Chillers from the Coffee Beanery is quite exquisite.

*Tea- Peppermint. I'm addicted to it.

*Soda- Cream soda.

*Alcohol- Nope.

*Friend- Mom and Sarah.

*Family member- Well... I can't really pick a favorite. I like all but one of my family members very much, though.

*Flower- Zinnias.

*Candy- Skittles.

*Actor- Jonathan Jackson.

*Actress- Julia Stiles.

*Movie- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

*TV Show- Daria, Port Charles and Johnny Bravo.

*Website- Well, I really like this one, fanfiction.net and collegeuniv.com.

*Gum- Anything by Wrigley's. No beaver groin excretions in there!

*Animal- I don't know if I can really pick a favorite, but I really like cats, dogs, iguanas and horses.

*Store- Meijers. They have *everything*.

*Resturant- Olive Garden.

*Sport- Figure skating and cheerleading.

*Number- 2.

*Holiday- Christmas and New Year's Eve.

*Quote- "If you really want to find out what a man's like, judge him by how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."--Sirius Black, Harry Potter's godfather.

*Scent- Strawberry.

*Book- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

*Radio Station- 102.5 WIOG.

*Place- The garden/pool area at the Flamingo Hilton in Las Vegas, NV.

*Cartoon- Daria and Johnny Bravo.

*Fruit- Strawberries.

*Veggie- Corn.

*Meat- No thank you.

*Country- America. We ROCK!

*Language- Yiddish.

*Magazine- Animal Times.

*Clothes Company- I don't think I have a favorite clothes company.

*Pair of shoes- My new purple tennis shoes.

*Day- Sunday.

*Month- December.

*Subject- English.

*Finger- Index.

*Toy- My Little Ponies.

Current Mood: Neutral.

Current Music: I was listening to The Calling a moment ago.

Current Taste: Vanilla soy milk.

Current Hair: Back in a ponytail.

Current Dress: Blue Old Navy T-shirt, jeans, new shoe and cast.

Current Grievance: I'm not grieving.

Current Annoyance: The ankle that's in a cast ITCHES LIKE HECK! AAAAAAH!

Current Smell: Pizza.

Current Longing: I wish I were at Cedar Point, without this lousy cast.

Current Game: No game for me at the moment.

Current Thing I Ought To Be Doing: Playing The Sims.

Current Windows Open: Just Open Diary.

Current Desktop Picture: A scene from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Current Favourite Musical Artist: Amy Grant, "Weird Al" Yankovic and Michael W. Smith.

Current Favourite Group: Lifehouse.

Current Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban again.

Current Cd In Stereo: Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Current Colour Of Toenails: Irridescent pink.

Current Video In VCR: The Hunchback of Notre Dame II.

Current colour of Nail polish: The same that's on my toes.

Current Refreshment: Soy milk.

Current Worry: When is Mike going to get some money?

Current Malicious Intent: I have no malicious intent! Well, besides taking the top off of the salt so Mike will dump it all over his food. But other than that, nothing.

Current Misguided Opinion: Misguided opinion...? I... don't believe I have one of those.

Current Crush: *Mumbles name*.

Current Favourite Celebrity: J.K. Rowling.

Current Time Wasting Wish: I wish for Jonathan Jackson at my doorstep. *Checks out window*. Crap, it didn't work *again*!

Current Hate: This LOUSY CAAAAAAST! AAAAAARGH!

No comments: