Sunday, March 10, 2002

Vacuuming is For Losers

That's right, I'm anti-vacuuming! I absolutely *REFUSE* to vaccum, in fact! At least until I'm done with this survey, anyway... And then I'm *still* going to put it off for as long as I possibly can!

<< 1]If you could erase one day from your past, which one would it be? Erase a Day, eh? Hmm... That should be a product in the Harry Potter books. Anyhoo, I wish to delete the day in which I got kicked out of Mott.

2]If you had to choose between being 3ft. tall or 9ft. tall which would you be? I'd be 9 feet tall. I'd date wrestlers. Er, I'd try to date wrestlers, anyway.

3]What would you do if you never had to sleep again? I'd be like, "Hey, why am I getting gypped out of sleep?"

4]If you only had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pumpernickel bagels. I never get sick'o those things.

5]If you could be any animal which would you be? An iguana, so I could sit around all day, eating like the vegetarian I am.

6]If you could invent anything? My video game-based theme park, Virtual Universe.

7]If you could live anywhere you wanted? Vegas would be rockin'.

8]If you could choose one person's mind to read, who would it be and why? Norm MacDonald's so I could use the hilarious material he probably thinks up.

9]Snap your fingers, where in the world would you go? Ah, crap. I *can't* snap my fingers! I don't know how! HELP!

10]What would you do if you woke up one morning and discovered you were a boy/girl? I'd be like, "Wow, I'm a boy/girl. A combination of boy and girl. Weird."

11]If you could know the answer to any 3 questions, what would they be? "What's the cure for cancer", "What is the meaning of life", and "Where's the nearest 711? I need some Twizzlers."

12]Choose one word to describe yourself: "Antidisestablishmentarianismish." I don't know what that means, but I think it makes me sound important.

13]If you became famous for something, what would it be for? Trapping Osoma Bin Laden in my half-bathroom. It's impossible to get out of there if you lock it.

14]What, if you could get back one thing you've lost, what would it be? My sanity. I miss it.

15]What car would you be? I'd rather not be a car, thank you.

16]If someone offered you a million $$ to go to school naked, would you? For a million dollar signs? Are you out of your mind?

17]What if someone offered you a million $$ not to speak for a year? Look, I don't want a million dollar signs. Really, quit offering them.

18]If you could change places w/someone famous, who would it be? J.K. Rowling. She'd probably be kind of mad that she had to study to get her G.E.D. while I was counting her Harry Potter cash, but I think she'd get over it.

19]Would you rather fly or breathe underwater? I'll take the way of the merpeople, please.

20]Who's your crush? Mr. Bean. Isn't he everyone's?

21]What would be your ad slogan? "I have obsessive-compulsive disorder, polycystic ovarian syndrome and restless leg syndrome. Doesn't that suck?"

22]If you had a different name what would it be? Amanda Hugginkiss.

23]Favorite Superhero: Bubbles.

24]If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? Hermione Granger. That'd be rockin'.

25]What wish would you want granted? I'd like my thumb to stop hurting so I can hit the space bar comfortably.

No comments: