Monday, March 25, 2002

A Survey For the Crip

I. Basics

1. Astrological Sign: Pisces.

2. Eye Color: Bluish green.

3. Hair: Brown, and in French braids at the moment.

II. Favorites

1. A color you like to wear: Pink.

2. A flower you would like to grow in a garden: Zinnias.

3. Your lucky number: 2.

4. A city you would like to visit: Even though I've already been there, Vegas. It's simply the best.

*Number 5 is nonexistent…*

6. Movies you can watch over and over: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Heartbreakers, Bring It On, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Shrek, Moulin Rouge, Dirty Work, Bubble Boy, Xanadu and Office Space.

7. Your favorite brand of clothing: Hmm... well, Zana Di makes most of my jeans.

8. Your favorite place to sit at home: The desk chair at the computer.

9. Something you like to do on a Sunday: Go to church, and hang out with all my favorite church folk at Coffee Hour.

10. A motto you would like to live by: "No one can make you feel inferior without your permission."--Elanor Roosevelt.

11. Your watch: It's a Daria watch that I've had since 1997. It's one of my most prized posessions.

12. Your cologne or perfume: Mango and Strawberry body spray from Bath & Body Works.

13. If you could afford it right now, you would buy: A trip to Las Vegas for everyone I love.

15. If your house was on fire and you could only save 4 items what would they be: My dog, my cat, my other cat, and my computer.

III. Friends....

1. Three traits you look for in a friend: Similar interests, optimistic and fun.

2. Friend you have known longest: Mom.

3. Name two of your bestest best friends: Mom and Sarah.

IV. Ego....

1. Your three best qualities: Optimistic, helpful, and I stand up for what I believe in.

2. Your three worst qualities: Procrastinating, lying and overeating.

3. Things you are often complimented for: My hilarious shirts.

4. Do you get complimented for your looks? Not very often, no.

5. Makes you happy: My pets, Disney movies and my friends.

6. Upsets you: When my dad's having a bad day.

V. Yes or No

1. Do you keep a diary? This would be it.

2. Do you like to cook? I'm still trying to learn.

3. Do you have a secret you have not shared with anyone? Yup.

4. Do you fold your underwear? No.

5. Do you talk in your sleep? Occasionally.

6. Do you eat fast? Nope. I eat unbearably slow.

7. Do you set your watch/clock a few minutes ahead? No.

8. Do you believe in love? Above all things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Survey - 3/26/2002

I so totally stole this wedding survey from hannah_banana.

1.What is your dream wedding dress? When I was little, I asked for wedding and prom magazines for my birthday. I cut out a picture of this awesome wedding dress... it has pretty little roses stuck all over it, and it's off-the-shoulder. I still love that dress.

2.Where would you want your wedding to be? In the garden/pool area at the Flamingo Hilton in Las Vegas, under the gazebo with the rose gardens all around it.

3.Who would be your maid of honor? My best friend, Sarah.

4.Would u want a limo or a carriage? I'd want a pink VW Bug, actually.

5.What song would you choose for the first dance between the bride and groom? "Everything" by Lifehouse.

6.Does the size of the diamond ring really matter? Nope. Heck, it doesn't even have to have a diamond in it.

7.Would you wear a lime green dress on your wedding if you were paid enough money? No, I would not.

8. If so, would you choose lime green pumps to match, or settle for the classic white heels so you could be somewhat traditional? I just... wouldn't do it.

9.Have u ever been at a wedding? Yeah. I think I've been at... like, four weddings.

10.If so, did u actually get to participate or just attended as a guest? I was in two of them. I was my mom's maid of honor twice.

11.What age do u think you’re going to get married? Probably around... like... 30.

12.What theme would you make your wedding? I... don't know.

13.Do you think that having swan shaped ice as center-pieces may be a bit too much? Well, I think I'd want ice shaped like Ernest P. Worrel, but whatever.

14.Do you think a blender or a toaster oven is a good wedding present? Yeah, you usually need that stuff.

15.Would you attend an acquaintance wedding, even if you don’t really know the person? Yeah. But I'd pretend I really knew the person well.

16.Would you give them a good present? Yes.

17.Would you be bitter if your best friend chose her cousin, whom she barely ever sees, over u to be the maid of honor? I wouldn't be bitter, but I'd be like, "Hey, what's going on?" because Sarah already said I could be her maid of honor.

No comments: