Wednesday, October 11, 2000

MILPOOL! NOOOO!

*Sigh*. My fish died. Skittlebrow is okay, but Milpool died. I'm terribly upset about it. *Sighs again*. My dad said he never wants to hear me say anything about him being mean to animals when I let my own fish die. I didn't want him to die, though! I don't even know what I did wrong...

Well... I'm sick. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been sick for two weeks, for God's sake! It seems like I'd be better by now. I was even throwing up blood the other night. My doctor said it was because I have scratches in my throat from coughing too much, and when I swallow the mucus, it makes me nauseated, and then I throw up the blood. Tell me *that*'s not gross. *Shudders*.

I tell ya, Zach's got to stop accusing Sarah of stuff. On Saturday, Bobby, Zach, Sarah, and I went to Mom's house to hang out with her and her new boyfriend, Ron. Zach and I went to pick Sarah up, and the minute she got in the car, he kissed her and said, "Your breath smells like smoke! Have you been smoking?!" She gave him her word that she hadn't been, but that wasn't good enough for him! He kept saying stuff like, "Sarah's been smoking, she's probably got a pack of ciggaretts in her pocket right now!" So she ignored him, and just sat there, fuming. But pretty soon, Zach was like, "Either Sarah stops ignoring me, or she's not going to have a boyfriend much longer." Then he started swearing at her, using every filthy word he could think of, and he even called my mom a whore! Mom kicked him out of the house, but he came back right after getting a Slurpee and gas. Well, geez. That boy needs to get some self control. I don't know why Sarah's put up with him for that long. Even Bobby was glad to see him gone when he left.

Well... I hope Ron's finally going to be the one for my mom this time. All these guys keep breaking her heart. She falls in love way too easily. But, dude... they say they love her, they want to marry her, and that they want to see other people. Geez. My mom can't afford another heartbreak. She really can't, so I hope so much that this guy is going to stick around, and not let her down. I like this guy, too. He actually has good taste in music! He listens to Creed and Matchbox Twenty instead of Kenny Rogers and Reba McIntyre. Amd he likes Tommy Boy. He must be cool. Welp... *crosses fingers* good luck to my mom.

Okay, I s'pose I'll go, do some mad libs now. See ya.

--"Holy" Holly Zintel

No comments: