Tuesday, October 17, 2000

What the bloody 'ell is wrong with me?

As I've mentioned before, one of my many problems is restless leg syndrome, this deal where I have leg spasms that keep me awake for most of the night. Well, my doctor prescribed tonic water for me. I haven't had the leg spasms for a few nights, but now I'm just in horrible, intolerable pain! Yesterday morning, I got up for school, and collapsed because my legs went numb! I missed school because I was in so much pain when the feeling came back in my legs. Today, I went to school, but I fell down the stairs because my freaking legs went numb *again*! What is up with me and my weird problems that no one else seems to have?!

My grandpa Z. has cancer, so he's been getting this lazer stuff done to him. I've been pretty close to him my entire life, and if he can't beat this cancer, I'm really going to miss him. I haven't lost a grandparent yet, so that's going to be extremely hard...

My friend is thinking about killing herself, and I really, really hope she's going to be okay. She's been talking to school councilers and stuff, but she won't even tell me what's making her so upset.

Dang. I guess all I've got is sad news today. Well... hopefully, I'll have something a bit cheerier to say in my next entry. Later.

--Holly

No comments: